Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock is not a good actor. of course not. but the guy has charisma and can be an action star.

He's a great actor... for what he does. He's not trying to take roles from Sean Penn or Michael Caine. He's trying to be The ****ing Rock, and he's great at it.

The Rock isn't exactly a good actor to brag about. Wrestling entertainer? Sure. But he's a pretty damn ****** actor.

You say that like Paul Walker is a great actor. I think Rock is charismatic enough for action films and comedy.

Hope they bring back Johny Tran................some how.....haaaa

johnnytran.jpg

SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family!

They should bring back Carter Verone (Cole Hauser) whos out of prison and out for revenge on Brian, Roman and Agent Monica Fuentes. Oh and have him as the guy running Lettys new crew as well. Hes the best villain from all 5 F&Fs.....

I don't know IF this has been mentioned,But I wonder IF with Brian&Mia.....

-Mia will still be pregnant,as Brian tries to protect her even more!?

-Mia loses her baby for some reason and that leads to some problems between her&Brian as Eva Mendez's character is trying to get to Brian!?

-The baby is born and Mia leaves on her own with the baby to protect him/her!?

-The baby is born and is with Brian&Mia through out the movie!?

i wonder what ever happened to Jesse.

When this comes out, I will be there

Jesse was killed in the first movie :csad:

I'm a fan of the franchise, but I didn't like Fast 5, so I'm glad they're making another, but I hope it's better than Fast 5. To me the first one is going to be hard to top, the other's were servicable, 4 was pretty good, I went in with high expectations of 5 because it got great reviews, and I really have to wonder what people were talking about. To me 5 and 2 are the worst in the series IMO.

I only watched the first 3 and i don't know much about cars but 1st was entertaining, 2nd was entertaining but not as good, 3rd was meh but from what i heard 5 is great and the best one of the series.

fast 5 was definelty a change of pace for these films. it didnt focus on what the others have with street racing. sure i would have liked to have seen a good street race about how they won the first car but this film was still really really good. i really do hope they tie events up in the next one where it leads into tokyo drift...BUT i am moreso hoping that this film will partially take place before that film and also afterwards. i really dont want tokyo drift being the technical bookend for this franchise. i like it but it needs to be an intro for the main character in that one to join the team seeing as how i doubt we will be seeing tyrese and others to come back again. now its dom, his sister, brian, and the rock...i find it more likely han wont really be in the next one much seeing as how he took off. maybe the rock comes after him first, takes out the girl and sends han fleeing to tokyo to hide. they just have to do something like this cuz these films really stepped up their game with the last 2 and they need to go out really well done and tokyo drift ending the franchise just doesnt seem right

LOL

Why did The Rock go back to the WWE when his acting career finally seems to be coming into focus?

As long as it's like Fast Five i'm all for it...but personally, I HATED the other movies. :)

I enjoyed Fast Five, but wish that it had more racing in it. I'll still definitely see #6!

I think if they bring back all the characters in Fast 6, plus a few more and go the same route or similar to Fast 5 that will make for a great film.

Whatever happened to Jesse from Fast 1? Maybe he can be apart of Lenny's crew.

Also, I may be in the majority here, but I thought all the Fast&Furious movies were good. Tokyo Drift was a good film on its own and helped the franchise in my opinion by bringing in a younger and varied demographic. I haven't seen Fast 4, but I don't think that there was any film that didn't fit or hurt the franchise.

Fast 5
Fast1
Fast3
Fast2
Fast4?-Haven't seen it.
Fast

I think if they bring back all the characters in Fast 6, plus a few more and go the same route or similar to Fast 5 that will make for a great film.

Whatever happened to Jesse from Fast 1? Maybe he can be apart of Lenny's crew.

Also, I may be in the majority here, but I thought all the Fast&Furious movies were good. Tokyo Drift was a good film on its own and helped the franchise in my opinion by bringing in a younger and varied demographic. I haven't seen Fast 4, but I don't think that there was any film that didn't fit or hurt the franchise.

Fast 5
Fast1
Fast3
Fast2
Fast4?-Haven't seen it.
Fast

I think Jesse is dead.

How and when. I know the one guy died, but when did Jesse die? He went back for Lenny and then that's all I remember seeing from him.

I know who your talking about. Dom told Brian that Letty & him left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"