Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of Statham, what about Dolph Lundgren?

The guy plays an awesome OTT psycho. Imagine a fight between Toretto and Lundgren, with Lundgren just about to kill Toretto and Hobbs steps into the frame, rips his flack jacket off, tells Toretto to 'stay the **** out of his way' and gets into it with psycho Lundgren?

If they go to Europe Lundgren would make sense, though I don't see him as anything more than a henchman in these movies. Usually the gang is trying to take down a big boss, a mover and shaker. Lundgren just doesn't scream smart to me

If they go to Europe Lundgren would make sense, though I don't see him as anything more than a henchman in these movies. Usually the gang is trying to take down a big boss, a mover and shaker. Lundgren just doesn't scream smart to me

He's actually a very smart person but in Fast Six he would be reduced to a henchmen. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a blockbuster film though.

Sean Bean is a great suggestion.

Dolph has a degree in chemical engineering. I'd say that's pretty smart.

Last edited:
He does intimidating very well, though. Especially in Universal Soldier. I'd love to see him in this. He's a great villain.

He does intimidating very well, though. Especially in Universal Soldier. I'd love to see him in this. He's a great villain.

Oh, I loved him in Universal Soldier. I honestly think it's one of his best roles. That whole movie is pretty damn awesome.

Can someone please break down Toyko Drift? What happened? da movie is garbage, actors are garbage too.....what where they thinking producing that and why/how did it go in that direction?

Thanks

Can someone please break down Toyko Drift? What happened? da movie is garbage, actors are garbage too.....what where they thinking producing that and why/how did it go in that direction?

Thanks

I don't what it is about Tokyo Drift but that's amongst my favorite in the series. I liked the antagonist and Han as a character. Also doing a take on the drifting scene seemed appropriate

Thanks
. I enjoyed Tokyo Drift. After the decent yet underwhelming FF2, i think Tokyo worked as a great "break" till the old cast came back for more. Lucas was a good lead and the Tokyo setting looked really good. Plus, the Vin cameo at the end was a nice touch.

Tokyo Drift is among my favorites too, if not my favorite. I just love drift and the story was pretty nice.

I enjoyed Tokyo Drift much more than 2 Fast 2 Furious, to be honest. I loved the whole "fish out of water" scenario. Could they have picked a better actor for the main character? Sure. But we did get Han and he's one of my favorite characters of the franchise.

Also, in Fast Five did Han do some drifting when they were practicing? I thought I saw some drifting in there but they never named it.

Tokyo Drift and Fast Five are by far my favorites. Also, Sean Bean would be great villain or otherwise. We got The Rock vs Diesel still, so I'd hold off one Statham.

It's interesting...I hated all the F&F movies...except for Fast Five :) I hope the next one is similiar.

Sean Bean would be awesome. And I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Christoph Waltz if they do a German/Russian villain.

The Rock - Your going to die

Bean - I get paid to die weekly

Ok well I watched Tokyo Drift...the whole thing. And it's the Red Headed stepchild of the series.

Actors Sucked. Story sucked. Car/Imports suck in general.

BUT THE WORST PART WAS THEM RAPING THE MUSTANG WITH A 4BANGER!

Ok well I watched Tokyo Drift...the whole thing. And it's the Red Headed stepchild of the series.

Actors Sucked. Story sucked. Car/Imports suck in general.

BUT THE WORST PART WAS THEM RAPING THE MUSTANG WITH A 4BANGER!

That one went downhill for me fast when a young white guy goes to Tokyo and tried to hook up with the only non-Asian woman around. I mean many many beautiful asian women who make her look like a dog but yet he goes right after her even though he is threatened not to. ;)

Any update on this?

wheres it shooting? who's in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi