Fast and Furious 6 Is A Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will be in the next one part of Letty's crew ?

That´d be nice, also the bad guy (cant remember the name) from FAST 2 needs to come back, he was pretty good, he still wants revenge and now with Tyrese and Eva in the mix it would be the perfect.

If they brought back Verone and had him kill Roman, I'd be pissed.

I enjoyed Fast Five, but wish that it had more racing in it. I'll still definitely see #6!
Well, I believe they are taking the franchise in another direction,but I'm sure there still will be some nice cars and car chases.
LOL

Why did The Rock go back to the WWE when his acting career finally seems to be coming into focus?
MONEY!!! I'm sure hes getting paid some decent coin to comeback and be in the next Wrestlemania...

Whatever happened to Lenny or whatever his name was in Dom's crew in first movie? I hope he comes back in with Letty,and I do agree I like the idea of Verone coming back as villain.

scaledphptn0server610fic.jpg

Is this legit?

fast and the furious and final destination are the walking dead of movie franchises...

hhhhhhow?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=81018
In related news, Lin tells Box Office Magazine that he already has a big sequence mapped out for Fast Six, which is scheduled for a May 24, 2013 release date.

"I already have a 12-minute sequence done. I did it just as an exercise. I had it done before we were finished with Fast Five, actually. So I wanted to do that just to have it there and to be honest with you, I didn't know if I was going to do a Fast Six. I didn't know if people were going to embrace Fast Five and we were going to have an opportunity. But I felt like I really wanted to make sure that the last scene, which I had talked to Vin about countless times—I wanted to make sure that was done. So actually I boarded it, I pre-vised it, and I cut it. So it's funny, when we were in Atlanta shooting it, I already had the end sequence to Fast Six done. And that was what I wanted to work towards."

Fast Six + German Autobahn = Possible Greatness.

They have to go to Europe, they have not gone there yet.

And bring Jason Statham to the franchise. I just can see him working there.
He already was a great driver in Transporter

I agree on the Europe part, not too sure about the Jason Statham part

And bring Jason Statham to the franchise. I just can see him working there.
He already was a great driver in Transporter

Hell to the ****ing no to Statham. Let him keep making his own **** where he plays the same character with a different name in each movie. Keep him the **** away from The Fast & The Furious

I agree with Donut. Statham does have a knack for playing Statham in every role. It works great in his own films, but bringing him into F&F would feel out of place IMO

Fast Six could also be a small bad guy team up

Verone wanting revenge on Dom & Tyrese & Monica

Have this take place after Tokyo Drift & Dom finds the guy who killed Han whos working with Verone

Bring back familiar cop characters

Agent Bilkins (was one of the original guys after Dom)
Agent Markham (especially if Monica is back)

Did Johnny & Lance die ? I remember Brian shooting one of them but don't think it was a kill shot

Last edited:
I doubt it'll take place after Tokyo Drift. People love Han

I doubt it'll take place after Tokyo Drift. People love Han

They can pull a Letty

They can say Dom saved his ass right before the car explosion & at the angle we saw the car explosion we would not see Dom pulling Han away from the car

Last edited:
I saw Fast Five the other day and I just want to say that I loved it. I can't wait for the sixth film. Han is one of my favorite characters so I hope the sixth one takes place before Tokyo Drift. I think it most probably will since it's already been said that people love Han. I don't want them to retcon however. Having Dom save him in the last minute wouldn't really make any sense since at the end of the third one, he acted as if Han did die.

Having Dom save him in the last minute wouldn't really make any sense since at the end of the third one, he acted as if Han did die.

He would probably wait until they get to have a one on one talk telling Sean that Han is alive & that they need his help for another job :o If Dom out right said Han was alive then no race at the end of the movie

I don't care if it makes me a *****e, i LOVE this franchise, and i'm not even a car kinda guy, but i love them in these films. I hope 10 more get made, they haven't gotten old for me at all, the cast are really enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cole Hauser return as Verone

I don't care if it makes me a *****e, i LOVE this franchise, and i'm not even a car kinda guy, but i love them in these films. I hope 10 more get made, they haven't gotten old for me at all, the cast are really enjoyable.

Same here. I don't know anything about cars but I really like this franchise. I managed to even enjoy the second one even though it's my least favorite in the series.

If the sixth one is the last one then I kind of would like to see a cameo from Lucas Black. Obviously not meeting Dom or Han but maybe running into Brian for some reason.

So, which places in Europe do you want to see this film take place? We know its going to be mutiple locations. I say Berlin, Rome, London, Paris and Prague.

Same here. I don't know anything about cars but I really like this franchise. I managed to even enjoy the second one even though it's my least favorite in the series.

If the sixth one is the last one then I kind of would like to see a cameo from Lucas Black. Obviously not meeting Dom or Han but maybe running into Brian for some reason.

2 is my least fav also, but i can still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"