Status
Not open for further replies.
xHSjAoP.gif
YY0BVEl.gif

GIZWfbm.gif
LnSYz7C.gif

ltO7Khe.gif
XH9g7xa.gif

You missed the last part where their fighting transforms into hard, passionate scissoring. :o

It's happened before. I saw it on South Park. :o

Didn't see the trailer yet, but I can see from the gifs and the 'caps that this is gonna be glorious. THAT'S how you do mindless action flicks (and how we catch Capone).

After watching the trailer for my 39th time! I saw this shot
Screen+Shot+2013-02-06+at+1.15.59+PM.png

and to me it looks like it might be the Letty Survives flashback scene... Kinda showing us how she escaped before the car exploded.

Cot damn! This movie looks amazing. The Carano vs Rodriguez showdown already looks better than Vin Vs Rock from fast 5.

Trying to watch fast five man this movie is hard to watch. It's boring

the last son is getting predictable. lol

Just being honest. That last scene with the vault was boring as heck and the longest most ridiculous scene I've ever seen. It was so corny. Then the rock and diesel whole plan was so corny. Why would diesel save him? Just kill him or let him die. Then rock joins him and then at the end says I can't just let you go, then just arrest him. The first one was real good. The fourth was good. This one was terrible.

Ok thanks. We'll be sure to include those points in the next newsletter.

Did you have any intention of liking this movie prior to watching it?

Its fine not to like this but thinking the 4th one was good while this is not? Okay.

Did you have any intention of liking this movie prior to watching it?

No, not really. But everyone told me I have to watch it for the rock and vin diesel fight. I found that fight to be unrealistic. An aging street thug can brawl with a Service Agent. Come on. I mean the only reason I watch is because I like Vin Diesel.

Why would diesel save him? Just kill him or let him die.

Sure, because it's just completely true to Dom's character to do something that bastardly. Plus it just makes pragmatic sense to keep Hobbs alive given their situation.

Then rock joins him and then at the end says I can't just let you go, then just arrest him.

Hobbs owed him one so he just decided to come back for him later. Like with Blade and that one vampire in Blade II.

This trailer took my balls. I assume that's why it's so awesome. It collects balls from the males who see it.

Just being honest. That last scene with the vault was boring as heck and the longest most ridiculous scene I've ever seen. It was so corny. Then the rock and diesel whole plan was so corny. Why would diesel save him? Just kill him or let him die. Then rock joins him and then at the end says I can't just let you go, then just arrest him. The first one was real good. The fourth was good. This one was terrible.

''why are you here''
zdI7K8z.jpg

Dom saved Hobbs because he's a good guy.

Yeah. Outside of Dom beating the mechanic who worked on his dad's car before he died, Dom's never been one to just outright kill somebody (and he had already done time for beating that mechanic!); which honestly always baffled me regarding the sentence he got at the end of Fast & Furious. He helps take down a notorious drug kingpin, and still gets 25 years to life for grand theft?! Rapists and murderers get less than that!

Last edited:
People are entitled to their informed opinions but I don't understand anybody liking the unbarably boring 4th film and not liking Fast Five. I mean the 4th film was just awful, who the hell wants to see Fast and Furious:Murder Mystery Edition?

Well I don't understand that opinion and lucky for me the filmmakers agree with me that Fast Five was the better film so I'm getting another one like it.

Yeah. Outside of Dom beating the mechanic who worked on his dad's car before he died, Dom's never been one to just outright kill somebody (and he had already done time for beating that mechanic!); which honestly always baffled me regarding the sentence he got at the end of Fast & Furious. He helps take down a notorious drug kingpin, and still gets 25 years to life for grand theft?! Rapists and murderers get less than that!

That part always killed me. I mean, damn. That judge was a real McAssh***. "One right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs." Seriously???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"