Favorite and Least Favorite Lines and Why-

While having her hair re-done, she got the bonus facelift as well :D

My favorite line was

"Magnetos got an army out there you got a war you might not come home, she might not come home, you ready for that?"

my least favorite lines id haveto say were everything juggernot said.

That line by Wolvie was great, unfortunately they changed that line for the cheesy speech of hey, we are the amazin x-men and we fight together....i prefered the teaser line

-Favorite-

Magneto:In chess, the pawns go first.

Guard:I'll spray you in the face, *****!

And all of Pyro's & Magneto's lines.Oh, and Juggernaut too.Even if his lines were cheesy.

-Least Favorite-

Quill:Do you?

Professor X:I'd warned you.

And Beast's dipomatic line during the final battle.

Favorites
-"The whole Storm's eulogy."
-"He tamed you."
-"I dont want it to be fixed"
-okay, pretty much every Famke line
-"Nothing can top us"
-"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss."
-Professsor telling Logan that he doesnt need to explain himself.
-"Ahhhh, you get the point."
-"My family tried to kill me, you pathetic meatsack"
-"I dont answer to my slave name"
-ooooookay, every Mystique line :O
-"Grow those back"

Crap lines
-"Im the Juggernaut *****!!!!!"
-the whole Phoenix rising scene. Cyclops should be desperate, confused, happy, almost screaming. They were just bareely surprised, like both of them knew Jean would comeback (and i hate how Jean look at her hands)
-"I dont know..." (this was tooooo bad, i had to post)
-"I love what you've done with your hair!" (X2 anyone?)
-"Im sorry" (to Charles on the balcony, why would Storm say such thing on such a few subject? i felt it was needless for an excue)
-"But Scott..." (bad acting here, she seemed actually happy for being the leader, not worried about Scott.)
-"Hold this line"
-"Im in" (he should learn with Rebecca how to say "Im in" :p)
-every President's lines.
-"Class dismissed"
-"Nice helmet" (he hated Mags' helmet, why would he like a similar one?)
-"Keeps my face pretty"

Baredevil said:
145218184.jpg

Scott : "Jean! My God! I thought you were dead!'
Jean : "Nah! Just in New Jersey."
:eek:

that nice helmet line,pyro was saying sarcasticly

I loved

"I`ll spray you in the face, B***H" and Colossus`s only line in the movie

MoPlaYa43 said:
I loved

"I`ll spray you in the face, B***H" and Colossus`s only line in the movie

That line was hilarious. That security guard got 15 seconds of fame right there. :p

DarknessOfDeath said:
I liked that line "I dunno..." ... -shrugs- thats just me :rolleyes:

Well, I love every one of her lines...more or less...WTF, Famke rules!

bruja_escarlata said:
Well, I love every one of her lines...more or less...WTF, Famke rules!

I loved them all as well. She was fabulous in this film! :up:

Phoenix: "So you wanna control me?"
Xavier: "No"
Magneto: "He does..."

I loved the way she said that line. And I loved the way Magneto said "He does". It was so cheeky. :p

Least favourite:

"I like what you did with your hair!" *PUKES*

Verlin said:
Least favourite:

"I like what you did with your hair!" *PUKES*

What the hell? That scene shows Storm as a loving, caring and fun person. I don't get why so many people want to puke over this... :confused:

^ thay used the same line from x-2 (wtf?!) only there it was sarcastic and here it was cheesy. That made Storm fun? caring? Must have missed that, made her more out of character to me.

CapBeerCino said:
^ thay used the same line from x-2 (wtf?!) only there it was sarcastic and here it was cheesy. That made Storm fun? caring? Must have missed that, made her more out of character to me.

Of coarse it made her caring. When a person says they love what someone has done with their hair, it pretty much qualifies as a compliment, dude. :rolleyes:

micky-fox said:
Of coarse it made her caring. When a person says they love what someone has done with their hair, it pretty much qualifies as a compliment, dude. :rolleyes:

The scene looked like a blooper that didn't belong in the final cut. Dude. :rolleyes:

Ahehehehe.

The whole hair reference, methinks, goes way back to the first X-Men, when Halle got a royal drubbing in the reviews - through no fault of her own, mind you - because, as one critic put it "Finally - a hairstyle that doesn't suit Halle Berry." :D

CapBeerCino said:
The scene looked like a blooper that didn't belong in the final cut. Dude. :rolleyes:

Maybe to you... (just realised you're a girl). :O

Baredevil said:
Ahehehehe.

The whole hair reference, methinks, goes way back to the first X-Men, when Halle got a royal drubbing in the reviews - through no fault of her own, mind you - because, as one critic put it "Finally - a hairstyle that doesn't suit Halle Berry." :D

Any hairstyle would suit her. Halle Berry would look hot with leprosy. :)

micky-fox said:
Any hairstyle would suit her. Halle Berry would look hot with leprosy. :)

Oh, micky-fox, mate! Don't tempt me hehehe. I got Photoshop and I ain't afraid 'ta use it :D

Baredevil said:
Oh, micky-fox, mate! Don't tempt me hehehe. I got Photoshop and I ain't afraid 'ta use it :D

Do it and I'll beat you to death with a shovel. :p

CapBeerCino said:
^ and to think the same line worked so good in x-2.
Yeah, I agree. I loved how Magneto mentioned what happened at the Liberty Island to Rogue in one simple line. It worked so well, but in this one, not so much, really, no offense to the Storm fans. It just seemed out-of-place.

Were the writers re-watching X2 and copying down the line or something? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"