Favorite Movie Lines (including 1 & 2)

And you're happy about that? wow.

I couldn't be happier :joker: Venom got shafted big time.

he didn't give in to what Peter parker says. At least he didn't sacrifice himself.

Yeah, that's called a meaningful and emotional death. Not some dumbass jumping straight into a bomb and blowing himself up :D

You want to pinch them? Dude what is wrong with you? Now that you said that how can you be taken serious?

*Sigh* I didn't think even you were slow enough not to detect sarcasm. Here's an example of sarcasm: *ANTHONY*, you are a cool poster, who makes great threads, and always has intelligent things to say.

That's sarcasm.

Venom's death was waaay cooler than Doc Ock's. In fact, GG was coolest.

And I know that's sarcasm.

Joker is a very good person. He is a smarty-pants and knows all. He is never an jerk, in fact... he is a very good person that is sure to be religious.

"He's not dead. I don't believe you."

"Believe it."

I love that bit. MJ trying to act all tough. It was even better when she tried to sneak up and hit Ock from behind, and she got totally owned.

And *ANTHONY*, will you shut the hell up already? You're getting on everyone's nerves on these forums with your pettiness.

You're going to get banned just like you did at the Sony Spidey forums. Though far be it from me to stop you :cwink:

I'm just defending myself so don't tell me to shut up.

That's enough. Let's not start anything here. Take it to PM, or move on.

LMAO there's life in these boards yet :D

"It's hard...to believe....whats happenin'......the brutality of it...I-I don't know how he...can take anymore"

"And the lord said let there be light, and wa-la! There is light!"-Uncle Ben

Venom: "Never wound....What you can't kill."

Doc Ock: "Butterfingers."

Sandman: "Leave now. I don't want to hurt you."
Spider-Man: (laughs)"I guess you haven't heard. I'm the sheriff around these parts."

Spider-Man: "That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?"

Ring Announcer: "What's your name kid?"
Spider-Man: "The Human Spider."
Ring Announcer: "What? The Human Spider? That's the best you got?"
Spider-Man: "Yeah."
Ring Announcer: "Oh that sucks."

Sandman didn't have any memorable or cool lines, IMO.

Doc Ock: "You have a train to catch!"

Ock was full of win in Spider-Man 2.

And *ANTHONY*, will you shut the hell up already? You're getting on everyone's nerves on these forums with your pettiness.

You're going to get banned just like you did at the Sony Spidey forums. Though far be it from me to stop you :cwink:
laugh.gif

Sandmans most memorable line, for me, was "I don't expect your forgiveness.....I just want you to understand'.
But I thought venom had some great ones. "How does that sound.....tiger?" "Never wound...what you can't kill"

Venom: "Oh... My Spider-Sense is tingling...if you know what im talking about."

Thats my favorite Line.

I think my favorite is:
"Misery, misery, misery. That's what you chose. I offered my friendship...and you spit in my face."
then:
"I have a father...his name was Ben Parker."

A few I like that I don't think have been mentioned yet...

Spider-Man

Aunt May: Peter, you're acting really weird.
Peter: Okay.

MJ: We should catch up!
Peter: Yeah, let's get some lunch some evening!

Spider-Man 2

Subway passengers: If you want him you have to through me. And me. And me. And me.
Doc Ock: As you wish. (Ock swats everyone away with no effort)

(from 2.1)
MJ: I'm seeing someone.
Peter: Ah. Therapy.

Spider-Man 3

Eddie: Hey, Spidey! Over here! (turns to Gwen as an afterthought) Thank God you're alright.

JJJ: What's that smell?
Eddie: Eddie Brock Jr., sir.

Sandman didn't have any memorable or cool lines, IMO.

"I'm not a bad person. I've just had bad luck"

The line was not all that spectacular by itself, but Church's delivery almost brought a little tear to my eye.

Doc Ock: "You're getting on my nerves"
Spidey: "I have a knack for that"
Doc Ock: "Not anymore"

Doc Ock: Butterfingers
---
Sandman: What does it matter to you?
Spidey: EVERYTHING!
---
Jameson: If we can get a picture of Julia Roberts in a thong, we can certainly get a photo of this weirdo.

Aunt May: A smile - finally! I haven't seen one of those on your face since Mary Jane was here.

Lively up yourself, May Parker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"