Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Favorite Quotes

JB-the-Hunter

Booty hunter
Reaction score
What have been some of your favorite quotes in this series so far?

I really liked:

Sitwell: I never asked you… How was Tahiti?
Coulson: It sucked.

A lot of Phil's quips are my faves but right now I can't think of a single one lol

I like a lot of Phil's lines but I can't think of any either.

"I'm not saying you're weak, I'm saying all men are weak."

What have been some of your favorite quotes in this series so far?

I really liked:

Sitwell: I never asked you… How was Tahiti?
Coulson: It sucked.
Loved that one.

Umm... maybe not as much of a quote as a sequence, but this from TRACKS:
tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo3_250.gif

tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo6_250.gif

tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo5_250.gif

tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo1_250.gif

tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo4_250.gif

tumblr_n0iiy9YIsZ1qal0zgo2_250.gif

gifs courtesy of http://frekkenbok.tumblr.com/post/75674247581
With the "Let's just upload the specs to HQ" at the end *lol*

There's a lot of quotes I like, most of them Coulson's

I love the quote that I have in my sig from the Pilot episode

Umm... just a few others (and thanks to IMDb for helping me out on these)

Grant Ward: Uh, yeah. I'm clearance Level Six. I know that... Agent Coulson was killed in action before the battle of New York. Got the full report.
Phil Coulson: [walks out of the dark] Welcome to Level Seven. Sorry, that corner was really dark, I couldn't help myself. I think there's a bulb out.

Phil Coulson: Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini, you can tell it your way.

Skye: And an 0-8-4 is?
Phil Coulson: Object of unknown origin, kind of like you. Team goes in determines if it's useful or poses a threat. Last one turned out to be pretty interesting.
Skye: What was the last one?
Phil Coulson: A hammer.

Nick Fury: Authority! Don't talk to me about authority. Do you know how much this plane cost? It got a bar!
[Looks at it sadly]
Nick Fury: A really nice one. Talking to me about authority. I want it fixed! Just like you found it. So don't go having Fitz-Simmons adding modifications like a damn fish tank.
Phil Coulson: Yes sir.
[after Fury leaves]
Phil Coulson: We're going to have to kill the fish tank.

Phil Coulson: Do you need anything before I go check on the device fueled by evil that's sitting in our cargo hold?

Phil Coulson: Dr. Hall, Agent Coulson, we have an exit strategy.
Dr. Franklin Hall: SHIELD?
Phil Coulson: Yes sir. We let's get you out of here.
Dr. Franklin Hall: Well, I'm sorry Mr. Coulson; I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
Phil Coulson: [pauses for a moment, stunned] I'll be honest. Our strategy did not take into consideration you saying that.

Phil Coulson: Mr. Chan, believe it or not, this could still get worse.
Chan Ho Yin: Bend someone long enough and they break. Poor little Chan Ho Yen may have believed your lies... but not Scorch!
Melinda May: Who?
Phil Coulson: Oh, crap. They gave him a name.

Phil Coulson: You know, it'd be nice, for once, Thor and his people sent down the God of Cleaning Up After Yourself. They probably have a magic broom for this kind of thing.

Nice choices Silvermoon. There a number of serious/thought provoking quotes that I want to post later on.

A couple of them:

Jasper Sitwell: You know, usually when a friend wants a favor they do something nice. Takes me to a nice restaraunt, buys me a bottle of wine.
Coulson
: Want to go to a movie? Hold hands? Okay, but I need to ask you a question first.

Fitz: No! You do not touch that! Two semesters minimum of holographic engineering before you touch this!
Skye: All right, All right. I get it. I didn't go to your stupid SHIELD Hogwarts or whatever.

Fitz: I found a localized EMP, plus a few other party favors. Oh, come on. What the... Open. It's stuck. The cart's stuck. That's unbelieveable. WHAT THE HELL?! Who designed this?! In the Hub, of all places! Oh, that's...

May: When someone breaks into my house, I usually don't invite them to stay. But that's me.
Coulson: That's me too. Then that alien staff went through my heart.
May: Sure it didn't go through the brain?

Skye: And an 0-8-4 is?
Phil Coulson: Object of unknown origin, kind of like you. Team goes in determines if it's useful or poses a threat. Last one turned out to be pretty interesting.
Skye: What was the last one?
Phil Coulson: A hammer.

oh-snap-gif-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back