Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E09 "Ye Who Enter Here"

I think its waaay more than 13 actually. lol. Them laughing at the thought of 13 is to naturally lead us to believe it's less than.

The original Koenig was an Agent of Shield during the Tesseract experiments of the 1970's. The Tesseract began pulling Koenigs into our world from various parallel dimensions at a great rate until Shield was forced to shut the experiments down and put the Koenigs into stasis.

The original Koenig died in the late 80's, killed by Jake Fury/Scorpio. Soon after, Nick Fury defrosted the AltKoenigs and installed them in Shield safehouses across the globe. There are currently just over 4,500 of them. There were two more, but Ward killed one, and another escaped long ago, before Shield could capture him. He has remained at large ever since. It is believed he wears a goatee...

Tripp mentioned it, so there's probably scope for it existing

Tripp mentioned Atlantis in the same manner as he would have mentioned El Dorado or Shambhala. He was throwing out city names that could be underwater or rumored to have existed in or near the Atlantic Ocean. Tripp's first suggestion of the Bermuda Triangle proves he was just guessing at names.

The original Koenig was an Agent of Shield during the Tesseract experiments of the 1970's. The Tesseract began pulling Koenigs into our world from various parallel dimensions at a great rate until Shield was forced to shut the experiments down and put the Koenigs into stasis.

The original Koenig died in the late 80's, killed by Jake Fury/Scorpio. Soon after, Nick Fury defrosted the AltKoenigs and installed them in Shield safehouses across the globe. There are currently just over 4,500 of them. There were two more, but Ward killed one, and another escaped long ago, before Shield could capture him. He has remained at large ever since. It is believed he wears a goatee...
Where's this from?

Re-watched the episode and it was great when I wasn't half-asleep like last time. Lots of things happened, which I'm loving as it will help future episodes to explore.

You don't know the Submariner?

Marvel has an aquaman? *bursts out laughing* Im sorry...I didn't know. lol...I hardly read the comics in depth to know every character out there.

Where's this from?

Re-watched the episode and it was great when I wasn't half-asleep like last time. Lots of things happened, which I'm loving as it will help future episodes to explore.

Read it on another forum iirc. It's been a few days.

very comic booky, much cooler than lame LMD's

Marvel has an aquaman? *bursts out laughing* Im sorry...I didn't know. lol...I hardly read the comics in depth to know every character out there.

They have their own "Aquaman" in Namor, and he looks like a Vulcan.

Marvel was first though, as Namor was created in 1939, whereas Aquaman was created in 1941.

The one with the goatee must be an evil criminal mastermind, secretly planning for world domination when he gains psychic control over his brethren.

Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time but I am a huge and longtime Marvel fan. I posted after season one about Skye potentially being Daisy Johnson and I know it really looks that way but Marvel is sneaky and I bet there is some twist in there somewhere. I was beginning to rewatch this last amazing episode, kind of like another writer said to see if Skye's dress had daisies on it. it's doesn't. but I noticed a couple of little things that I thought could be cool little clues that I have not seen mentioned. one is in the dream where Colson lays the baby down and says angel eyes. it made me think of the mention of the Blue Angels and I think the baby represents Skye and he mentions angel when he's talking to baby her. what do you think about that? the other is when Skye says she gets a vibe that something bad is going to happen. "Vibe? as in vibration seismic activity as in quake??? I wonder if some MCU variation of inhuman and quake? I do remember the people writing the show saying that when it was revealed it would be the coolest thing ever.

Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time but I am a huge and longtime Marvel fan. I posted after season one about Skye potentially being Daisy Johnson and I know it really looks that way but Marvel is sneaky and I bet there is some twist in there somewhere. I was beginning to rewatch this last amazing episode, kind of like another writer said to see if Skye's dress had daisies on it. it's doesn't. but I noticed a couple of little things that I thought could be cool little clues that I have not seen mentioned. one is in the dream where Colson lays the baby down and says angel eyes. it made me think of the mention of the Blue Angels and I think the baby represents Skye and he mentions angel when he's talking to baby her. what do you think about that? the other is when Skye says she gets a vibe that something bad is going to happen. "Vibe? as in vibration seismic activity as in quake??? I wonder if some MCU variation of inhuman and quake? I do remember the people writing the show saying that when it was revealed it would be the coolest thing ever.

I remember you, do you still think Ward will be James Taylor James?

The one with the goatee must be an evil criminal mastermind, secretly planning for world domination when he gains psychic control over his brethren.

Or he spends his time anonymously slaughtering every player he lays eyes on in C.O.D. like that guy on South Park. I imagine he punctuates every kill with an indescribably evil, "Mwahahaha...."

I just noticed that Coulson is holding an Asian newspaper, not a mission briefing like I'd previously assumed.
YWEH_008.png

I just noticed that Coulson is holding an Asian newspaper, not a mission briefing like I'd previously assumed.
YWEH_008.png

I noticed that as well, I wonder what the headline says in English, might be another "clue." Anyone know what language it is? My first thought was Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"