Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E09 "Ye Who Enter Here"

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by Intouch, Nov 17, 2014.

1. The Shrike Registered

Someone like Emily Blunt would be preferable, and far more likely.

2. The Shrike Registered

Ward getting his butt whooped by 13 (or is it 12 now?) Koenigs would be gold.

3. marcvader Lurker #1

I think its waaay more than 13 actually. lol. Them laughing at the thought of 13 is to naturally lead us to believe it's less than.

4. Whiskey Tango Registered

The original Koenig was an Agent of Shield during the Tesseract experiments of the 1970's. The Tesseract began pulling Koenigs into our world from various parallel dimensions at a great rate until Shield was forced to shut the experiments down and put the Koenigs into stasis.

The original Koenig died in the late 80's, killed by Jake Fury/Scorpio. Soon after, Nick Fury defrosted the AltKoenigs and installed them in Shield safehouses across the globe. There are currently just over 4,500 of them. There were two more, but Ward killed one, and another escaped long ago, before Shield could capture him. He has remained at large ever since. It is believed he wears a goatee...

5. MakeMinesMarvel Registered

Does Atlantis exist in the MCU?

6. hoy-small-fry It's a dance-off bro!

Tripp mentioned it, so there's probably scope for it existing

7. InternetPeople Petty... and tiny

Tripp mentioned Atlantis in the same manner as he would have mentioned El Dorado or Shambhala. He was throwing out city names that could be underwater or rumored to have existed in or near the Atlantic Ocean. Tripp's first suggestion of the Bermuda Triangle proves he was just guessing at names.

8. the dmg The Funky Homosapien

Where's this from?

Re-watched the episode and it was great when I wasn't half-asleep like last time. Lots of things happened, which I'm loving as it will help future episodes to explore.

9. Mike Murdock Registered

It's obviously not been explicitly included in anything so far. But they have the rights to Namor so I imagine it's only a matter of time before they hammer out the logistics.

10. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

I'm sorry but what or who is Namor?

11. terry78 LET'S FOSSILIZE 'EM!

You don't know the Submariner?

12. Whiskey Tango Registered

Namor the Sub-mariner aka Marvel Aquaman

13. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

Marvel has an aquaman? *bursts out laughing* Im sorry...I didn't know. lol...I hardly read the comics in depth to know every character out there.

14. Whiskey Tango Registered

Read it on another forum iirc. It's been a few days.

very comic booky, much cooler than lame LMD's

15. The Shrike Registered

They have their own "Aquaman" in Namor, and he looks like a Vulcan.

Marvel was first though, as Namor was created in 1939, whereas Aquaman was created in 1941.

16. BatsDC Side-Kicker

Plus Namor's way cooler. :o

17. The Shrike Registered

The one with the goatee must be an evil criminal mastermind, secretly planning for world domination when he gains psychic control over his brethren.

18. John Marvel Registered

Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time but I am a huge and longtime Marvel fan. I posted after season one about Skye potentially being Daisy Johnson and I know it really looks that way but Marvel is sneaky and I bet there is some twist in there somewhere. I was beginning to rewatch this last amazing episode, kind of like another writer said to see if Skye's dress had daisies on it. it's doesn't. but I noticed a couple of little things that I thought could be cool little clues that I have not seen mentioned. one is in the dream where Colson lays the baby down and says angel eyes. it made me think of the mention of the Blue Angels and I think the baby represents Skye and he mentions angel when he's talking to baby her. what do you think about that? the other is when Skye says she gets a vibe that something bad is going to happen. "Vibe? as in vibration seismic activity as in quake??? I wonder if some MCU variation of inhuman and quake? I do remember the people writing the show saying that when it was revealed it would be the coolest thing ever.

19. The Shrike Registered

I remember you, do you still think Ward will be James Taylor James?

20. giveyourself12% Team Walt

Or he spends his time anonymously slaughtering every player he lays eyes on in C.O.D. like that guy on South Park. I imagine he punctuates every kill with an indescribably evil, "Mwahahaha...."

21. coluanprime Registered

I just noticed that Coulson is holding an Asian newspaper, not a mission briefing like I'd previously assumed.
    [​IMG]

22. queenkale Nature lovin' Nerdy Girl

I noticed that as well, I wonder what the headline says in English, might be another "clue." Anyone know what language it is? My first thought was Chinese.