Favorite Transformer

Pfft, bumblee rocked. He's always been my one of my favorite, though thinking back i can't really recall why.

Most of my favorites consists of just one's from the few first seasons of the show. Mostly because, that's all i was exposed to, that along with the movie.
But the movie had to be my favorite movie as a child.

rigel7soldiers said:
Oh, also, Brutacus. That guy is a ****ing animal, except a robot. Or am I thinking of Predaking?
Yes Predaking
dw_predaking_litho.jpg

or Monstructor (also animal combiner)
4.jpg

His Japanese counterpart Dinoking
D328DinokingGiftset1a.jpg

Or Abominus
abominus.jpg

This is Bruticus
bruticus.jpg

I need to go back and watch for Transformers. That Predaking looks awesome.

No love for Menasor or Superion?

My favorite would have to be Voltron. I still have the original Black Lion, from back in the day. And I almost squeed like a little girl when I found the whole Voltron robot on sale at some store about five years ago.

I also dug Transformers. Bumblebee was always my favorite. I'm not sure why. Perhaps he brainwashed people into liking him. I was also fond of Omega Supreme, just because he had this slow, booming voice. And the Dinobots--especially Grimlock and Swoop--were snazzy, on account that I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was a kid. And I had to like Starscreen, because he was such a girl.

Evil Dead 13 said:
My favorite would have to be Voltron. I still have the original Black Lion, from back in the day. And I almost squeed like a little girl when I found the whole Voltron robot on sale at some store about five years ago.

Squeal, you little girly!!!!

toynami_voltron.jpg

The Lizard said:
Squeal, you little girly!!!!

toynami_voltron.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Voltron: Defender of the Universe Live Action Movie
Coming to a Movie Theater Near You in 2007 (make that 2008)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Producer Mark Gordon ("The Day After Tomorrow") is developing a live action feature film based on the 1980s giant robot kids TV series and toy sensation.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "Voltron" animated TV series debuted in 1984, about the same time as Hasbro's Transformers toy line, igniting a morphing robot phenomenon. It's interesting to note that this movie seems destined to come out at about the same time as [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spielberg's Transformers movie[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. This is not unexpected given Hollywood's proclivity for [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]releasing movies in pairs[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The story is currently being written, but it will apparently be based on the series about "five maverick explorer-pilots who must travel to the planet Arus to learn how to operate Voltron, a giant mechanical warrior formed by five smaller robots. The gargantuan robot is the last hope against the evil Drule Empire that has subjugated Earth and taken control of the universe."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark Costa and Ford Oelman, of New Line Cinema, secured the rights from "Voltron" owner World Events, and eventually brought the project to Gordon, whose credits also include "Saving Private Ryan" and "Speed." Costa and Oelman will be Executive Producers, along with Pharrell Williams, who will score the film and produce the soundtrack.[/FONT]

Masterpiece as in 20th Anniversary Optimus?

Erzengel said:
Masterpiece as in 20th Anniversary Optimus?
Yes I believe it was only called 20th Anniversary Prime in the states...otherwise its known as the Masterpiece line.

Should be f'ing Megatron. Starscream should be at most #3.

you stupid muther****ers are gonna make me start buying toys again. :(

Oh I mean they should have done Megatron second and starscream would be 3rd. :o and the ultra magnus was just a white optimus right?

Erzengel said:
Oh I mean they should have done Megatron second and starscream would be 3rd. :o and the ultra magnus was just a white optimus right?
Yes...and I believe he was only released as Magnus, no Ultra in front.

Doesn't matter anyways. In the comics (which far exceed the show) Megatron was a rather small character after issue 20 up...and he is a gun, so you can't release one in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"