Favreau/Marvel takes a little jab at WB/JLA

No one's saying you should, but a lot of the deluded JL fans that are like JL IS GOING TO BEAT JL AND JL WILL ROCK AVENGERS WILL FAIL definitely give a crap about when Avengers comes out.

Well, JL cannot beat JL. JL is JL. I think :huh:

But I don't think anyone will give a "crap" in 2013. Hell, we might have JLA 3 by then. :grin:

Deleted or close if already posted, didn't see it yet.

Can't deny what he's referring to with this statement:

...Favreau insists that Marvel will only go ahead with the project if and when all the individual characters get their own story. It'll be worth the wait, Favreau claimed, calling this way not only more impressive and formidable – but more consistent as well.

"I wonder if the tone of 'The Incredible Hulk' is going to be similar or different than ['Iron Man']," Favreau questioned. "And 'Captain America' is a twinkle in Marvel's eye right now. And 'Thor' and 'Ant Man.'

"[But] in the case of Marvel they're pretty clear on wanting to do it with the actors who've established the roles or to not do it at all. That's what they've said to me," he continued.

Coincidently, Marvel has already cut an interim deal with the WGA paving a way for not only "Iron Man" and "The Incredible Hulk", but up coming films like Captain America, Thor, Ant-Man, and The Avengers.It doesn't pay to be stubborn.

This may be a little off topic, but Straham is rumored for the Namor role... anyone got problems with him.... and is Namor suppose to be in the Avengers movie?

Jason Statham is all wrong for Namor.

I don't think Namor will be in Avengers, since he wasnt really a major member, anyway. But he should definately be in a FF movie.

yeah the next FF movie should have Namor or Black Panther....

Also Id rather Namor in the Avengers sort to say more than Ant-man....

Or they could do a defenders movie with Hulk, Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange. Just a thought.

Or they could do a defenders movie with Hulk, Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange. Just a thought.

Considering those characters are split between Marvel, Fox, and Universal... not gonna happen... Marvel should have sold Namor to Fox though so he could have been in FF3... Namor in a solo effort is a waste of time and money... hopefully Universal ditches it and gives it back to Marvel so he can be used in Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"