F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a derogatory word.

Yes but I've just never heard it in a racial context is what I'm saying. I've heard it to describe unattractive women and things like that but just never racially. I'm certainly not defending it's usage. I was just hoping for some enlightenment on how it is racially derogatory.

Trump called Omarosa a dog and everyone is calling it racist, but what people like Lawrence O'Donnell conveniently neglected to mention yesterday is Trump also called Marco Rubio and Mitt Romney dogs when they were running against him.

Is Trump racist? Yea, probably. Is "dog" a racist reference? I think that's a little flimsy tbh. He throws it around at white men too.

Trump called Omarosa a dog and everyone is calling it racist, but what people like Lawrence O'Donnell conveniently neglected to mention yesterday is Trump also called Marco Rubio and Mitt Romney dogs when they were running against him.

Is Trump racist? Yea, probably. Is "dog" a racist reference? I think that's a little flimsy tbh. He throws it around at white men too.

That's what I'm saying. In my mind he 100% racist. I'd just never heard that word used as a racial slur. And I hate to see people grabbing on to Omarosa as if she's going to be the one to bring Trump down. She is an awful person and not even a tiny bit reliable. She says she's heard a tape of Trump using the N word. That may be true and if so whoever has it needs to release it already. But I'm gonna take every word she says with a whole shaker full of salt. She supposedly heard all of these racist remarks while filming The Apprentice and went to work for him anyway. She seems like an opportunist who became disgruntled when she was fired

A 2016 quote from Omarosa: "Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

So...yeah. No caping for her from me. As others have already said it's no secret he's a racist.

Omarosa has always come off as a piece of @#$%.

This whole Omarosa thing is just a distraction anyway. Her revelations aren't anything surprising. But the media again chooses to focus on the sensational instead of what's more important.

Yeah, the "dog" insult he's throwing at her seems more sexist than anything else. But Trump referring to every black person out there he doesn't like as "dumb" or a "low IQ individual" sure as **** is racist.

Personally, I think he used dog in place of *****. Not racist, though I definitely believe he's racist. Probably sexist though given ***** is typically used towards women, and is a female dog.

Also, if we accuse him of racism over everything, we risk burning people out, and giving his supporters ammo. There's already a substantial pile of racist comments to chose from Trump.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's true. There's no point in speculating, "Was this racist?" Who cares? Trump has said so many blatantly racist things that when he says something ambiguous, it's not worth analyzing it.

So Omarosa's latest tape has a recording of Katrina Pierson discussing damage control in the event that a video of Trump using the N-word should leak.

I'm confident that, in the face of this new evidence, Trump supporters, who TOTALLY AREN'T RACIST and only voted for him because they believed he could help improve their lives (because we all know how much they're hurting), will now denounce this president. Now that we have clear evidence of the fact that Trump uses racial slurs when he doesn't think anyone is recording him, they will withdraw their support from this man entirely, because as we all know, they aren't racist. Nope, not at all.

I mean, there have been signs before that Trump espouses racist views, but we can't blame his supporters for not being convinced. I mean, all he's done so far is call every black person who criticizes him stupid and refer to Mexicans as rapists and call Latino immigrants animals and institute a travel ban on Muslims from countries where he has no business interests and refer to Haiti and various African nations as "s***hole countries" and say the the Central Park Five were "guilty of something" after they had been exonerated for a crime he tried to have the executed for and refer to Nazis as "very fine people" and throw the children of Latino immigrants in cages and let 1,400 Puerto Ricans die. Trump supporters can't be blamed for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm absolutely sure that given this new information, Trump supporters will show the world that they reject racism. They'll totally do it. Uh huh.

we'll see what happens, if anything, I predict "nothing". Ms. Manigault-Newman isn't exactly a purely ethical actor in her "tenure" as a Trump supporter-enabler-racial-mediator.

I'm not buying the book.

My take on Trump hasn't wavered since his "birth certificate" harangue, which is he's just an awful human being who I didn't vote for.

As far as whatever her claims are, put up or shut up. I'm not trying to hear anything about hints of, suggestions of, rumors of, etc. Produce real tapes, or be quiet. Trying to save it for "my completely bombshell book part two" isn't going to cut it.

If Ms. Newman is angling to get back on the African American-culture lecture circuit, she's got a deservedly uphill task ahead of her. Her defiantly uncritical support of Trump basically marked her as the most brazen of me-first opportunists. Her tenure as some kind of vaguely-defined black outreach spokesperson for the 45 administration yielded what, exactly? What federal outreach programs can be catalogued? What grants given? Hiring done? There's ledgers for those sort of things..

She chose the mercenary path, so I don't feel sorry for her at all for whatever happened to her professionally. 45's comments toward her are awful, but that's who he's been for decades now, it should be old news to anybody with sense.

Phillip DeFranco (a YouTuber) brought up a good point. With how Trump paints everyone departing his team as crazy, or unstable. A waste of a person who shouldn't be hired by anyone. If he really feels that way, why does he keep hiring people like that.

Obviously we all know it's a tactic to distance himself. Before this incident he praised Manafort, Omarosa, Cohen, and Flynn. Only after firing them did they become people he barely knew, who should never have been hired.

It's just funny, because he's basically saying everyone he hires is a messed up **** up. What's that say about Trump, and his choice in the people he surrounds himself with. Or his ability to not notice their flaws for months or years, and only notice the day of their firing. Not just with one person, but dozens.

Also, I agree with a few of the statements on Omarosa. There are several people in Trump's orbit we all agree on being ****** people. Then when they turn on Trump, suddenly they're hailed as heroes. Omarosa is still Omarosa. Cohen is still Cohen. If they produce damning evidence, then wonderful. Cohen in particular is in a good place to do just that. However it doesn't suddenly make Cohen an ally, or good person.

Look, no one is calling Cohen a friend. He does, however, likely know a lot of what will be able to take out the one thing Trump loves more than anything, his business. Same with Omarosa. She is a terrible person. But, she has tapes. And just enjoying the drama as Trump burns those close to him and is surprised when they turn on him.

Look, no one is calling Cohen a friend. He does, however, likely know a lot of what will be able to take out the one thing Trump loves more than anything, his business. Same with Omarosa. She is a terrible person. But, she has tapes. And just enjoying the drama as Trump burns those close to him and is surprised when they turn on him.

I'm not talking about anyone in here. It's more things I've seen elsewhere online, or statements in the media. I agree Cohen most likely has good info. He's been Trump's guy willing to get in the mud, and do the dirty work for awhile. I've just seen elsewhere where Cohen was painted as slimy before, and suddenly this shiny beacon of hope now that he's working with Mueller.

His info is most likely good, but he's the same shady person he was going in, and most likely deserves jail time himself.

While everyone was huffing about Cheetoh not saying John McCain's name during the ceremony signing the military funding bill named after him, he later that night issued a signing statement that overrode several of its provisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/politics/trump-signing-statements.html

Among them was a ban on spending military funds on “any activity that recognizes the sovereignty of the Russian Federation over Crimea,” the Ukrainian region annexed by Moscow in 2014 in an incursion considered illegal by the United States. He said he would treat the provision and similar ones as “consistent with the president’s exclusive constitutional authorities as commander in chief and as the sole representative of the nation in foreign affairs.”

In other words, the bill said the military can't spend money on any activity that supports Russia's illegal activities against Crimea, and Cheetoh said "Nope, can't upset my boss".

I'm not talking about anyone in here. It's more things I've seen elsewhere online, or statements in the media. I agree Cohen most likely has good info. He's been Trump's guy willing to get in the mud, and do the dirty work for awhile. I've just seen elsewhere where Cohen was painted as slimy before, and suddenly this shiny beacon of hope now that he's working with Mueller.

His info is most likely good, but he's the same shady person he was going in, and most likely deserves jail time himself.

I dont think anyone is actually saying that Cohen is a "good person." He has credible info given his position but is now basically a rat caught in a trap who, given his nature, will do anything to save his own hide.

Omarosa should be viewed in a similar light. A person of quite questionable judgment who Trump trusted for some reason (and pubicly vouched for) that now has legit damning info on him, and he's feverishly trying to discredit it.

While everyone was huffing about Cheetoh not saying John McCain's name during the ceremony signing the military funding bill named after him, he later that night issued a signing statement that overrode several of its provisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/politics/trump-signing-statements.html

In other words, the bill said the military can't spend money on any activity that supports Russia's illegal activities against Crimea, and Cheetoh said "Nope, can't upset my boss".

It's so transparent that Trump is in Putin's pocket, you practically have to be in willful denial.

And now we've reached the "punishing political enemies" phase of his descent into dictatorship. So tell me Paul Ryan, is he still trolling?

Trump Strips Security Clearance From Former CIA Director John Brennan

The White House also announced that it is reviewing clearances for James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page — all former security officials who have criticized or otherwise offended Trump.

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders managed to maintain a straight face when she announced that the grounds for Brennan’s disqualification was “the risks posed by his erratic conduct and behavior.”

I wonder how much longer till the Republicans in the Senate turn on him? He keeps saying how he is gonna campaign for these people, but it seems like everyone he tries to help, he hurts/ cripples.

It's all a distraction. The original date on the Statement was July 26...they conveniently decided to announce it today.

Besides the fact that Comey and Mcabe don't have security clearance!

Well, here's hoping that the jury comes back before the end of the week for the Manafort trial.

Criticizing Trump on CNN = “erratic conduct”, apparently

This is so patently blatant a petty political retaliatory strike against a critic.

But of course his know-nothing base will applaud and the Congress will “meh“.

This is why the "dog" stuff to me has less to do with anything racial and more in line with his tendency to sound and act like an autocrat.

As far as whatever her claims are, put up or shut up. I'm not trying to hear anything about hints of, suggestions of, rumors of, etc. Produce real tapes, or be quiet. Trying to save it for "my completely bombshell book part two" isn't going to cut it.

https://twitter.com/huffpost/status/1018290098503340033

Pretty much. I'm still waiting for the tape of him using the N word while getting peed on by Russian hookers in an elevator to be released.

https://twitter.com/huffpost/status/1018290098503340033

Pretty much. I'm still waiting for the tape of him using the N word while getting peed on by Russian hookers in an elevator to be released.

It wouldn't matter if he did. He could livestream a 100% faithful real life snuff adaptation of the Demise of Augustine from 120 Days of Sodom with a real 15 year old as Augustine and himself as the Duc de Blangis and his cult wouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"