F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump says he wanted to give himself Medal of Honor

AAG8uKe.img

Reminds me of the stories about how he has fake Time covers with him on it at his golf clubs.

This is where the media is continually making mistakes. All of this is 45 using his antics as a smokescreen to deflect from what he and his cabinet is doing. Stop falling for it. Stop covering it. Ignore his tweets. Ignore his rallies.

Simply put, STOP GIVING THIS MANBABY ATTENTION. He knows exactly what he's doing and the media are too ratings starved to eliminate the problem.

Yeah, CBP have been hostile to journalists for a while.

The whole of Homeland Security is infiltrated by white supremacists.

I can't believe Sean Spicer is going to be on Dancing with the Stars.

This is the darkest timeline.

What if he just ordered the military to take Greenland? I mean, it's what Putin did in Crimea.

We could take it. But we'd be declaring war on the EU, and possibly Canada. And since we are already going into a recession, the european, american, and canadian economies would probably crash from the panic of war. Even if Canada didnt help Europe it would probably shift military assets around to prepare for Trump ordering our military into Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"