F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocks tumble as Trump urges US companies out of China

donald-trump.jpg

I can't believe Sean Spicer is going to be on Dancing with the Stars.

This is the darkest timeline.
If the man wants to dance then let him dance. It's not like they have actual celebrities on there anymore.

The host has a huge issue with that.

The host has a huge issue with that.
Fox News will then say we need a right wing version of it then. Conservatives of the Stars. Patricia Heaton, Kelsey Grammer, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, Kanye West, and Bill O'Reilly.

But dancing is the devil's pastime.

Remember he's playing the long game and illegals are rapists and murderers.

So he is trying to get better trade relations with China but just called Xi “our biggest enemy?” I know I shouldn’t be surprised but gdi...

I think I broke my mother cause she went full Trumpeter mode about the economy news.

So, is he going to start attacking companies that have production in China? That is going to work out so well for him.

Fox News is of course trying to spin this as a good thing. Trump is forcing companies to move manufacturing back to the US and expand our economy.

There are no sanctions against China passed by Congress on this matter so he should shut up because this isn't the way it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"