F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
New reports are that there was NO package addressed to the White House.

Yeah. Not surprising. Targets alone show this was a right wing terrorist attack - Hillary, Soros, Obama; if it wasn’t partisan there’d be more right wing targets than just the white house. One which Dems won’t bring up even a week from now, meanwhile Reps are still going on about the baseball shooting.

The way Dems will - no doubt about it - handle this will show why we lose. To be politically correct and compromising, they’ll let it fade rather than stressing the severity of it. Then not even two months from now, it’ll be outside of the public debate and few will even remember it.

There’s no way for me to prove this yet, all I can do is say - watch and see what happens. It’s how the Dems deal with everything.

For history buffs, check to see how Germany Dems dealt with the Nazis in comparison to other left wing parties. History repeats.

Last edited:
Yep, CNN headquarters in NYC were evacuated after a "suspicious package" arrived.

And of course they say it was all a setup by the liberals.

Aaaaaand here come the "False Flag" narratives.

Apparently the bomb sent to CNN was addressed to ex-CIA director John Brennan.

Why would there be?

It's almost as if calling CNN the enemy of the people, Soros an evil mastermind, and Clinton a criminal has real world consequences.
And don't forget, that lying Kenyan trying to turn us into an Islamic state.

Last edited:
And now it seems like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is potentially getting one.

So we should start foaming at the mouth and acting psychotic too? In other words, turn off independent and centrist voters we need, and feed people like Trump tons of new ammunition?
I agree with everything else but this. Because these independents and centrist let Trump happen. Or at the very least, weren't enough to stop him.

Does anyone here have work experience with the Postal Service or any kind of package delivery service? I'm kind of astonished that someone could just send these through the mail. Is that actually possible? Could someone really just mail out bombs to people?

And now it seems like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is potentially getting one.

At this point I'm just praying to God that an ‎Anders Behring Breivik styled attack doesn't happen.

He was a right-winger in Norway who bombed a government building to distract people, then he went after their kids.

On another note, I might sound incredibly dumb in asking this right now - but, how tight do you think airport security will be right now? Flying out in less than 15 hours. Although airports aren't targeted, I can see security everywhere locking down.

The GOP already spins rape, racism, and Pedophilia... terrorism will sadly be very easy for them.

Does anyone here have work experience with the Postal Service or any kind of package delivery service? I'm kind of astonished that someone could just send these through the mail. Is that actually possible? Could someone really just mail out bombs to people?

Yet. Somehow it’s impossible to mail beer from one state to another. Ugh... America.

Read the Unabomber manifesto. He talks at length about how amazing it is that you can send anything through the mail.

Read the Unabomber manifesto. He talks at length about how amazing it is that you can send anything through the mail.

His home town is less than 30 minutes away from my house. Utterly terrifying.

People on twitter are saying these new attacks harken back to 'The Turner Diaries' as well.

Trump's rants are just giving these folks permission. :(

The pipe bomb mailed to CNN was addressed to John Brennan (and spelled his name wrong).

So we should start foaming at the mouth and acting psychotic too? In other words, turn off independent and centrist voters we need, and feed people like Trump tons of new ammunition?

Compromise only works if both sides are willing to do it. Do Dems have to be civil and compromising all the time, while Republicans can be as rude as they want? One side is preparing for a civil debate, while the other side is preparing for a brawl, being civil to unreasonable people makes you seem weak, not wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"