F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being home alone with your kids is a traumatic hell worth killing yourself over according to Donald Trump.

This is the same guy who wants to take control of the counting.

If you don't count...they don't exist in Trump's ****ed up brain.

More from this bizarre press conference (I'll put them under spoiler tags cause it's a lot of the same non-sense garbage)

That last one, I mean... really they want nothing more than school choice? nothing at all more than that?
tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

can't wait to see what moment(s) Sarah Cooper decides to tackle from this press conference.

can't wait to see what moment(s) Sarah Cooper decides to tackle from this press conference.

She's going to be very, very busy. As the election draws closer, we may need to clone her. I hope she doesn't die from not being able to do what she's doing. That would be a shame because I really like what she's doing and it would be bad, very bad in fact, in fact one of the baddest things that could happen if that were to happen and I think it's a horrible thought because it's not only black people, but white people too....in fact more white people.

More from this bizarre press conference (I'll put them under spoiler tags cause it's a lot of the same non-sense garbage)

That last one, I mean... really they want nothing more than school choice? nothing at all more than that?
tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say people would prefer not to die.

Republicans are SCARED of this woman. Look at those comments.
They know she can be a formidable opponent if she gets enough experience and her ideas are popular once you get past the bogeyman tactics. They are doing to her what they did for Hillary for 30 years so by the time if and when she wants to run for President, people’s opinions of her will already be formed.

They know she can be a formidable opponent if she gets enough experience and her ideas are popular once you get past the bogeyman tactics. They are doing to her what they did for Hillary for 30 years so by the time if and when she wants to run for President, people’s opinions of her will already be formed.
Then it's up to us to push back.

Colbert, who has been anti-Trump from the start, had an incredible takedown of the Lincoln Project by way of animated interview. Nice to see someone point out the monsters who run that. Sure, it's nice to dunk on Trump, but they are monsters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"