FF3 - Namor, Inhumans, or N-Zone?

No Namor... cause Fox would have him hook up with Sue and completely ruin the characters of Reed and Sue to make that happen.

Inhumans should be in the next one (which hopefully isn't made). The team, should definitely be tested by many people with superpowers instead of just power inflation of another strong bad guy after another.

I just don't see how Universal is gonna make a compelling Namor solo... like the Silver Surfer... Namor should be introduced in an ensemble before a spinoff... thats the way to go... one of the few things Fox got right for a change... why didn't marvel pick up Namor rights? He could have been featured in an Avengers... a solo about the early issues of Namor flat out sucked... and he was always involved with the FF4 and the Avengers (or characters within the Avengers).... a solo movie won't work in my opinion... he is too low profiled a character and doesn't have the supporting cast around him if he's by himself... Marvel should get the rights back.

personally i'd want

namor3color100.jpg

^ We'll get that in his own movie.

All would be good ideas, as would a Skrull invasion. I doubt we'd get the Skrulls though, since people probably wouldn't want to see another character with the F4's powers combined. Been there, done that.

Namor would be neat, if the rights weren't tied up. I still cant imagine a solo Namor movie being any good though. It'd make a lot more sense to start him off in a F4 movie, like they did with the Surfer.

I guess i'll vote for the Inhumans. Could be fun seeing the F4 fight a multitide of enemies, rather than one big tough one.

I say the Inhumans, FF1 had a major plot point which they never acknowledged, that Reed Richards created a device that can give and take away superpowers . . which gave me an idea for a devious plan for Doom.

Doom is back in Latveria after getting thwarted again(in FF2), but devises a brilliant but horrific plan framing Richards using this device. Latveria neighbors Attilan, and these two countries have had tumultuous pasts, oftentimes going to war with eachother. Doom rebuilds Reed's cosmic ray device that was used on Ben, but on a much bigger scale, and drops it like a meteor in Attilan's capitol, irradiating Attilan's populace making them into cosmically powered mutants. Doom immediately rises up and blames Reed for this citing their previous mistake on themselves, uses his disfigurement to appeal to Blackagar Boltagon, Attilans leader, and Attilans populace, to turn the worlds opinion on Richards.

Black Bolt not being one to rush into anything, doesn't side with Doom immediately, so Maximus, Black Bolts brother goes to Doom telling him he can help 'pursuade' the royal family to do his bidding. Maximus does his thing and the Attlianian royal family, under Maximus's control, with the help of Lockjaw, teleports to the Baxter and attacks the FF directly.

One thing leads to another and eventually, Reed realizes that the royal family is being manipulated and is able to release them from the spell they are under, so they turn on Doom himself. Doom by then has his own army of Doombots and it's now the Inhumans and the FF against Doom and his doombots. Reed throughout the movie has been toying with alternate universes for the benifit of the earth, etc, and finally figures to use this to send Doom to the N-Zone.

The Inhumans now bathe their children at puberty in the lake where the meteor landed, turning them too into Inhumans so all can be equal.

The sequal would be Doom returning from the N-Zone with Annhilius and his minions, to take the earth, and this Doom would be more like the comic, sorcerer supreme and all getting newly imbued powers from the N-zone.

All would be good ideas, as would a Skrull invasion. I doubt we'd get the Skrulls though, since people probably wouldn't want to see another character with the F4's powers combined. Been there, done that.

Tell me about it, after watching the second F4...I knew it'd be freakin' difficult to place Kl'rt in the next one. He's one of my fave cosmic villains, too.

I'd personally want Annihilus, and have them visit the Neg.Zone on a huge scale.

Namor could easily pull off his own movie, he has atlantis, and a great background.

I think the Inhumans could be pulled off on their own, too. I wouldn't wanna see em in a F4 movie. Just have BB going up against America, or something...or stealing the Terrigen Mists.

The tea, should definitely be tested by many people with superpowers instead of this supposed tougher than them all bad guy.

excuse me that line doesn't make sense:ninja:

My vote is for the Inhumans!!

I would love to see the Fantastic Four each have someone to fight who can challenge their powers. These pairings are for the initial confrontation. I see it going something like this:

Mr. Fantastic vs Medusa
Invisible Woman vs Karnak
Human Torch vs Gorgon (or Crystal or Triton)
Thing vs Black Blot

Well here are my thoughts on possible storylines...Interestingly enough my story ideas are based on where Attilan is located!! Over the years Attilan has been re-located many times, but where would you like to see this Hidden City for a 3rd movie?

Northern Atlantic Ocean (an island 200 miles southwest of Iceland)
The Himalayas (also known as the Great Refuge…a valley mountain range in China)
Blue Area of the Moon (Kree designed oxygen-bearing section)

Idea 1
: Maybe they could start off in the Himalayas.
Feeling their existence is being threatened by the 'outside human world' (after the devastating effects of Silver Surfer's arrival and Galactus' attack on the Earth), the Inhumans (being misled by the evil Maximus) reluctantly send an envoy (Crystal) to infiltrate 'human' life and Earth's greatest superhero team...the Fantastic Four. She embarks on her peoples' mission to start a war with humans, however her feelings for Johnny cause her to doubt her mission. After several tense confrontations, the Inhumans join forces with the Fantastic Four to de-thorn the power hungry Maximus. Once back in power, Black Blot re-locates the Inhumans to the Moon to free them of persecution and pollution.

Idea 2: It would also be cool to maintain them on the Moon.
The Inhumans have created an advance civilization utilizing the technology left behind by their creators...the Kree Empire (this would also keep the film series more 'otherworldly'). Lord Maximus, a corrupt and demented member of the Royal Family, has plans to conquer his people. After his failed attempt to win the heart of Queen Medusa, Maximus erases her memories and banishes her to Earth, a place all Inhumans feel is a filthy backwards wasteland for a lower life form. The Royal Family, discovering Maxiums' sinister plot, head to Earth to find her, ultimately seeking out the help of the Fantastic Four in retaking their hidden city.

A while back I created 2 threads devoted to the Inhumans and a FF threequel in the FF sequels forum. Here are the links:

Let's cast the Inhumans...for FF3!
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=272806

AND

What storyline would you like for FF3?
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=275051

lolz.

And them pimped them up with gold spray paint.

so this is a little off topic, but i never got a serious answer in the comic forums. What are those little wings on his ankles for?

thay are what allows him to fly

The Inhumans would be perfect for this role.

But Namor's most notable appearances was FF4 and Avengers...

But that's the thing. Marvel might want Namor to have his own movie, so that he could show up in the Avengers movie.

My vote is for the Inhumans!!

I would love to see the Fantastic Four each have someone to fight who can challenge their powers. These pairings are for the initial confrontation. I see it going something like this:

Mr. Fantastic vs Medusa
Invisible Woman vs Karnak
Human Torch vs Gorgon (or Crystal or Triton)
Thing vs Black Blot

Well here are my thoughts on possible storylines...Interestingly enough my story ideas are based on where Attilan is located!! Over the years Attilan has been re-located many times, but where would you like to see this Hidden City for a 3rd movie?

Northern Atlantic Ocean (an island 200 miles southwest of Iceland)
The Himalayas (also known as the Great Refuge…a valley mountain range in China)
Blue Area of the Moon (Kree designed oxygen-bearing section)

Idea 1: Maybe they could start off in the Himalayas.
Feeling their existence is being threatened by the 'outside human world' (after the devastating effects of Silver Surfer's arrival and Galactus' attack on the Earth), the Inhumans (being misled by the evil Maximus) reluctantly send an envoy (Crystal) to infiltrate 'human' life and Earth's greatest superhero team...the Fantastic Four. She embarks on her peoples' mission to start a war with humans, however her feelings for Johnny cause her to doubt her mission. After several tense confrontations, the Inhumans join forces with the Fantastic Four to de-thorn the power hungry Maximus. Once back in power, Black Blot re-locates the Inhumans to the Moon to free them of persecution and pollution.

Idea 2: It would also be cool to maintain them on the Moon.
The Inhumans have created an advance civilization utilizing the technology left behind by their creators...the Kree Empire (this would also keep the film series more 'otherworldly'). Lord Maximus, a corrupt and demented member of the Royal Family, has plans to conquer his people. After his failed attempt to win the heart of Queen Medusa, Maximus erases her memories and banishes her to Earth, a place all Inhumans feel is a filthy backwards wasteland for a lower life form. The Royal Family, discovering Maxiums' sinister plot, head to Earth to find her, ultimately seeking out the help of the Fantastic Four in retaking their hidden city.

A while back I created 2 threads devoted to the Inhumans and a FF threequel in the FF sequels forum. Here are the links:

Let's cast the Inhumans...for FF3!
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=272806

AND

What storyline would you like for FF3?
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=275051

Very nice ideas. :up:

really?
warren worthington must be pissed. he has to wear a trench coat out in public. namor can just wear boots

Read 'Emperor Doom' - Namor actually got spotted by a cop walking though New York wearing a hat and trenchcoat as a disguise.

How did he get spotted?

The cop could see Namors ankle wings over his shoes.............

Not much of a disguise. :woot:

I definetly think the way to go for FF3 is to introduce the Inhumans. Namor would have worked, but mementum seems to be building for his movie at Universal.
I think Fox could do the Inhumans for relatively low cost as well. Aside from Gorgon's legs and Medusa's hair they would require very little CGI work, unlike the surfer, especially if they don't include lockjaw. Crystal could be the love interest for Johnny as well.
I would love to see Black Bolt on the big screen as I have been reading the Essentials after ROTSS. I did not realize how much the Inhumans were involved with the FF in those early issues.

I definetly think the way to go for FF3 is to introduce the Inhumans. Namor would have worked, but mementum seems to be building for his movie at Universal.
I think Fox could do the Inhumans for relatively low cost as well. Aside from Gorgon's legs and Medusa's hair they would require very little CGI work, unlike the surfer, especially if they don't include lockjaw. Crystal could be the love interest for Johnny as well.
I would love to see Black Bolt on the big screen as I have been reading the Essentials after ROTSS. I did not realize how much the Inhumans were involved with the FF in those early issues.

They'd better not scimp on the money too much though - done wrong and the Inhumans could wind up looking like characters from Mortal Kombat: Annihlation.

And we really don't need to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"