Gambit aka remy

Civilian
Reaction score
"X-MEN: DEADLY GENESIS #6 (of 6)

Written by ED BRUBAKER
Penciled by TREVOR HAIRSINE
Inked by SCOTT HANNA

Cover by MARK SILVESTRI
The extra-length finale of this best-selling shocker! All the secrets are revealed -- Who is the third Summers brother and what happened to him? What really happened on Krakoa all those long years ago? And why has Xavier been keeping it to himself for so long? All this, and the all-out battle between the X-Men and their newest, deadliest foe, and a conclusion that will set-up events that rock the X-universe for years to come—starting when Ed Brubaker jumps to UNCANNY X-MEN this July!
40 PGS./Rated T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$3.50"

:) This is SO awesome!!! We finally get to find out who the thrid Summers brother is!!! i hope its gambit........

Anyway, if you dont believe me then click on this link: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/current/showquestion.asp?faq=6&fldAuto=24 and go down until you find the X-men Section & its at the bottom of the section.

I think it's pretty clear that the Third Summers Brother is supposed to be the bad guy that we're seeing in the series.

Ya, Its kinda been hinting that since the beginning....yo

the cover to dg#6 is pretty interesting.

Yes it is, it's peaked my interest in the title again after the danger arc, which i found a bit disapointing.

GreatWhiteWhale said:
The cover to Astonishing #14 is interesting also.

It is quite interesting indeed.....
ASTXM014_COV_CMYK.jpg

So every woman that Cyclops truly loves....Wolverine must have....he can have Emma tho.

I think what's more interesting is this...

"starting when Ed Brubaker jumps to UNCANNY X-MEN this July!"

Does that mean no more Claremont?!

It's being discussed in the thread that says Uncanny X-Men: Claremont out? Brubaker in? Or something like that. The short answer is 'Yes, Claremont is not writing Uncanny X-Men any more'.

So, big things afoot for X-Men fans in april:
Crazy Emma in Astonishing.
Crazy Jean in Ultimate.
Crazy Quicksilver in Son of M
Crazy Apocalypse in X-Men and Cable Deadpool
Crazy Jamie Bradock in Uncanny X-Men
Crazy Refugees in The 198
Crazy Villain, Graves and the Third Summer's Brother in Deadly Genesis
And Wolverine being all round silent and broody, with a hint of Craziness.

I hope that cover means that Whedon will be expanding on Wolverine's feelings for Emma that were first brought up in Morrison's run, and not just one of those shocking covers that don't actually represent the story.

Yeah I agree with you Essex, well partially since I didn't read the Morrison's run. I'm waiting for my copies of Deadly Gensis to arrive so that I could have a look at what I'm missing.

Sub-Zero said:
the cover to dg#6 is pretty interesting.

XDEADLYG006_COV.jpg

I'm betting that the four sticks represent the four people shadowed here:

deadlygenesis4.jpg

Which is really making me stick to my theory that those four characters were the first team to be sent to Krakoa to rescue the original X-Men, but they were killed instead. Whether they end up dead again, I really doubt. Brubaker said in an interview that he hopes the main villain stays around for a long time. And to the identites of these mystery people, I think they're the ones who we've seen in the back up stories so far. Especially the character on the right, who's head seems slightly oddly shaped much like the Darwin character who came up in the last back story in issue 2. And Petra, from issue 1, is the character next to the main bad guy with his costume showing.

Yes but who was the WOMAN coming to collect Darwin at the end of Issue #2?

Cough *moira* cough

GreatWhiteWhale said:
Yes but who was the WOMAN coming to collect Darwin at the end of Issue #2?

Cough *moira* cough

Yep, and that's why I think she recorded that really ticked off message, because Xavier recruited Darwin against her will, and basically got him killed.

OutcryX said:
It is quite interesting indeed.....
ASTXM014_COV_CMYK.jpg

So every woman that Cyclops truly loves....Wolverine must have....he can have Emma tho.

I think someone is messing with Emma`s mind, and she`s messing with Logans.

See all the red light there? Emma and Logan clearly don`t. They should, because that`s the biggest freaking optic blast you`ve ever seen coming their way. :)

Specter313 said:
Which is really making me stick to my theory that those four characters were the first team to be sent to Krakoa to rescue the original X-Men, but they were killed instead. Whether they end up dead again, I really doubt. Brubaker said in an interview that he hopes the main villain stays around for a long time. And to the identites of these mystery people, I think they're the ones who we've seen in the back up stories so far. Especially the character on the right, who's head seems slightly oddly shaped much like the Darwin character who came up in the last back story in issue 2. And Petra, from issue 1, is the character next to the main bad guy with his costume showing.

i agree. i also think that xavier sent cyclops to lead them and then mind wiped him so that he wouldn't remember his second failure as a leader.

Wow...this looks like it could be really, really interesting!

ASTXM014_COV_CMYK.jpg

My god, Marvel has finally done it. They've caved in on themselves and decided to put their two cash cows together to make cash cow babies.

The guy shroaded in complete darkness (the skinny one) seems to me to be Changling

JustABill said:
My god, Marvel has finally done it. They've caved in on themselves and decided to put their two cash cows together to make cash cow babies.

Spider-Man and Logan are hooking up?? Oh...wait, I see. Huh? I must have missed the time where Emma became a bankable character...I adore Emma, but she is by no means a cash cow.

Essex said:
Spider-Man and Logan are hooking up?? Oh...wait, I see. Huh? I must have missed the time where Emma became a bankable character...I adore Emma, but she is by no means a cash cow.

She is fast becoming one because 3 of my jock friends bought comic books soley because of what she was wearing.The only thing is that they always think she has ice powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"