Finally a Hulk Franchise?

Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by L0ngsh0t, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Gabe99 Registered

Marvel Could Start Releasing Three - Or Even Four - Movies A Year
    Kevin Feige explains the situation where Marvel could break out of their two-per-year plan.

2. The_Manhunter Zack Snyder & MCU Fan

3. MakeMinesMarvel Registered

The Incredible Hulk II with a interesting partner situation.. similar to Widow/Falcon in TWS. Bring in Rick Jones or Cho? Introduce Jennifer but not as She-Hulk just yet. Make The Hulk speak for real this time.

4. JeriShowMiz095 HAIL HYDRA!

You know, I just want to see the Red Hulk in a movie, Nuff said.

5. Supperhero Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity

Hulk is not gonna work as solo character.

Maybe a new TV series... not a feature film.

Hulk movies are a bit boring IMHO.

6. HarryOsborn Registered

Check out the guardians promos "from the studio that brought you The Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America" no mention of Incredible Hulk. Shows the studio doesn't have a lot of faith in its marketability. This makes me doubtful.

7. Lord All Mighty

If it had the 3D boost both Captain America and Thor had, i'm quite sure it would have made much better profit than it did.

Either way, would love them to make an Indestructible Hulk film, that idea has potencial.

8. kindergregs Registered

Hopefully the other 3 pictures are perhaps one of his own films and then featuring in like Capt. or an Iron Man film?

9. Zoom Midnight King

True. Incredible Hulk didn't have the benefit from the inflated 3D tickets these other franchises had.
    Adjusting for the inflation alone, it would've made around 150M domestically. Add 3D and we would have similar numbers to any of these other movies.

10. Gabe99 Registered

Bleeding Cool:
    Stating The Obvious: Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Are “Entertaining The Idea” Of A Solo Hulk Movie

11. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Planet Hulk being the next Hulk film looks to be increasingly more likely. Honestly, if they adapt it and include the Guardians of the Galaxy, I think that is a win.

12. Zoom Midnight King

13. eon001 Registered

I'd love that idea. Banner and Rick Jones would be like Walter White and Jesse on the big screen. Now that I think about it Aaron Paul would make a great Rick Jones. :word:

The in between Hulk moments are going to need some good characters to to keep things moving. Cho and Jen Walters would be great additions too. With the right story, I can't see why they can't all be in it.

Leader can be the core villain with Crusher Creel and Abomination as physical enemies. I think all those ingredients can make a decent 1st Ruffalo movie.

Instead of the New Warriors triggering the Civil War, I think a Leader controlled Hulk event can cause it. Mind control leading to mass destruction and accidental loss of lives.

Avengers shoot Hulk off into space and the next movie is Planet Hulk, whilst the next Avengers movie is Civil War, which will eventually lead to World War Hulk when the Hulk crash lands in New York in his stone ship at the post credits.

14. Gabe99 Registered

15. ernesth100 Spidey-Hog

They should do two sequels. Hulk 2(With Red Hulk as Villain, Introducing Jen Walters who gets injured in end cliffhanger)
    Hulk 3(Introducing She Hulk who helps Bruce defeat Red Hulk and reveal his identity as General Ross)

16. Gabe99 Registered

Mark Ruffalo Reveals Universal Owns the Rights to Solo HULK Movies

17. Human Torch Registered

They already made a Hulk solo (Marvel), so it's not that they can't make another. But Universal still owns the distribution,so Disney is not fond of letting Universal take it's cut.

If they worked something out with Sony,it should be easy enough to get the same arrangement here. But Hulk doesn't seem to be a main priority for Marvel.

I'm guessing if **** goes bad with Sony,what we have with Hulk in Avengers will be what happens with Spidey in the MCU. He'll keep showing up in Avengers,but no solo series.

18. ernesth100 Spidey-Hog

No the Spider-Man situation is nothing like the Hulk situation.

19. Gabe99 Registered

Why Joss Whedon Cut The Hulk’s Best Scene From AGE OF ULTRON
    Filmmaking is about making tough choices, and Whedon was forced to make the toughest.

20. Havok83 Registered

Its a shame that there is no solo Hulk film announced bc the ending of AoU is the perfect setup for one.

21. Gabe99 Registered

A Look Inside Marvel's 'Phase 2' Of Netflix Shows!
    Titles like Cloak and Dagger, Ms. Marvel and a Hulk prequel are all coming our way.

22. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

So a prequel means an origin story like the Gamma Ray accident, I would love that!

23. Lantern Venom Lego SUCKS

I felt like that was just a way to replace the Illuminati's decision with something that could ultimately send the Hulk into space to interact with the GotG and/or Thanos.

24. Keehar Registered