Sequels Finally a Hulk Franchise?

So a prequel means an origin story like the Gamma Ray accident, I would love that!

Why would they need to do that again?

I think a prequel could be what happened while he was on the run between the time he first became the Hulk and the events of the first movie, or what happened after the first Hulk movie up until Avengers 1. Since the MCU phases pretty play out chronologically, showing those time periods in Hulk's story would be considered a prequel....

There so much they can do in a Hulk solo. I'm suprised the havent looked at all the possibilities. She Hulk, Leader, Hulks Other Personalities(Grey), World War and Planet Hulk. Maybe in the next phases. Maybe.

Kevin Feige On ‘Captain America: Civil War’ And All Things Marvel – Deadline Q&A
Mike Fleming said:
DEADLINE:
Mark Ruffalo brightens up the Avengers. What has to happen for us to get a stand-alone, Mark Ruffalo Hulk film?

FEIGE:

Well, those are contractual things that I’m not entirely attuned to. Disney and Universal would need to come to an agreement to allow Marvel to do a stand-alone Hulk film for Disney. What’s so great, and as you just said, Ruffalo lights up any room he’s in, any Twitter feed he’s engaged in and any movie that he’s in. It’s just a great pleasure to have him in The Avengers films and as you know his next appearance will be in Thor: Ragnarok, which is a whole other type of fun Hulk adventure for him that we can’t wait to get started on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"