Revenge of the Fallen First Look at Twins in Ice Cream Truck Form, Jolt, and Arcee!

Guys....it's effing toys.

You don't see me *****ing because the toys NEVER look like the actual thing.

And well, I'm 21...I don't buy toys.

But, also...isn't Chromia supposed to be Ironhide's girlfriend? Why is she Ratchet's love interest?

Anyway, to reiterate what I said before, are we certain that the red motorbike is Arcee, and not someone else? I remember reading that there would be at least one Decepticon motorbike in this movie, and that design looks very Decepticon-like, especially with the head.

Oh, Arcee, what happened to you?

How could they go from this to that?

Ugh... Why the hell are you guys comparing a CGI render to a toy?!?! The toys are poor representations of what they'll actually look on film. Why does everyone pass judgment on how a character will look by the toy. I hate Jetfie toy, but love his CGI render! Heck I hate all the toys because they cant capture how they actually look on screen. I'd rather have a statue or model based on the CGI renders than trying an actual transforming toy which fails to capture the complexities of the CGI renders. I'm salivating over Soundwave's face on his toy box because that is actually how his face looks like on film.

Even the 2007 toy looks much better. And I don't like Jetfire's CGI render either. He looks horrible.

well that's your opinion. I generally love the movie designs cuz they have so much life in them.

Anyway, to reiterate what I said before, are we certain that the red motorbike is Arcee, and not someone else? I remember reading that there would be at least one Decepticon motorbike in this movie, and that design looks very Decepticon-like, especially with the head.

Even if the red motorcycle toy isn't Arcee, the other two motorcycle TFs seem to transform the same way, based on the tiny glimpse we've had of them. However, it's true that even the blurry glimpse we've seen looks much better than the toy.
arceecu2cp0.png

They still should have stuck with the 2007 design though.

I'm fine with seeing those things in the movie; I'm sure I'll enjoy just about any huge transforming robot on the big screen. I just refuse to have some of these on my toy shelf :p

Arcee looks terrible. :down: There is no excuse because they have many Arcee toys, and all of them look infinitely better than ROTF one. I'm not even sure how she moves with that platform as her feet. Seriously, WTF Bay?! :cmad:

Cool down guys.....they are toys......the movie versions will look 100 times better.

I really hope that her role will be a tiny one, something in the beginning and let her die painfully.

Said the guy posting on a superhero forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"