Revenge of the Fallen First Look at Twins in Ice Cream Truck Form, Jolt, and Arcee!

I don't "play" with mine. They sit on my shelf and I transform them every 6 months :o

:p

Well, regardless of the design change, I'll still buy her/it.

But, does the whole rumor of the 3 motorcyles transforming still stand? Or has that been dismissed?

I don't "play" with mine. They sit on my shelf and I transform them every 6 months :o

:p

That's more I can say, some of mine TF's have not been taken out of their boxes yet and they were bought over 6 years ago.

Of course you guys have toys. The cartoons were nothing but one giant toy ad. Does not mean they weren't awesome, it just means that they were made to get us geeks to buy more stuff.

I gotta admit that Arcee design is butchered. The toy from the first movie is far better.

Seems like they took the easy way out on the whole "girl Transformer" idea, and just went with a somewhat unisex design.

I'm pretty sure the only GIRL factor of Arcee will be female robotic voice.

And she'll sound like Lauren Conrad.

No...because I'm not a little child such as yourself.

Don't cry. I'm sure things will get better for you financially in the future. Then you can embrace your desire to collect toys. As it stands now, you just come off like an a**hole talking down to people on a message board geared towards a movie based on a... F**KING TOY LINE.

Tool.

Not what I meant.

Sure sounded like it :oldrazz:

Don't cry. I'm sure things will get better for you financially in the future. Then you can embrace your desire to collect toys. As it stands now, you just come off like an a**hole talking down to people on a message board geared towards a movie based on a... F**KING TOY LINE.

Tool.

Yes, why don't I go sell my G6, my 360, my Apple computer, my iPod, my 46" TV, my iPhone and my newly-bought LeBron shoes and take ALL that cash, and go buy toys.

I'll go do that right now Jack.

Yes, why don't I go sell my G6, my 360, my Apple computer, my iPod, my 46" TV, my iPhone and my newly-bought LeBron shoes and take ALL that cash, and go buy toys.

Well that's at least a good start :hehe:

I'm still waiting on my Voyager Long Haul, I grow tired of seeing that ****** FAB.

OH! OH! Is this the part where we measure c**ks to see who has the biggest? Oh, goodie! Now where did I put that ruler?

What? Oh, it's crammed up your a**? Oh, well... nevermind, then. You win.

Gentlemen, please, no need for this.

OH! OH! Is this the part where we measure c**ks to see who has the biggest? Oh, goodie! Now where did I put that ruler?

You just recieved an infraction....so you lose again. Learn to discuss things without the crude comments.

Something to remember. Hasbro's official TF pics are often horribly mistransformed.

And Ravage does have an alt mode. He fold up into a box like "re-entry mode."

One...I know you need the centimeters side, so I am sorry you can't find your ruler.

Two...your ruler in my ass? That's very weird, because, well, for starters, I'm not gay, and two would be the fact that you must've sticked it in there when I was sleeping? Does that kind of fetish gets you on or something?

Three...I like how you first said I should buy toys, and it quickly turned into a conversation about male genitalia...I bet that happens a lot with you, huh?

Four...just say it, you're kinda jealous that I'm smart enough to waste my money on better things than toys.

Gentlemen, please, no need for this.

Gentleman - me

Child - him

Don't take your mistakes out on others.

:applaud

I love when people make fun of others. And it's all because they're not as great.

In the new trailer for the video game, Long Haul is seen with dual flamethrowers. Anyone think these will be the weapons for his toy?

It was directed at you calling people children on a message board dedicated to Super Heroes.

When people get so uptight and upset over what a TOY looks like, then yes, that is acting very childish and is stupid to compare a TOY's image to what the actual perception will be in the film.

And I just don't buy toys, yes. As I stated. Because I am too old to buy them. Do I have toys from my youth? Yes, I do, which I keep for my children later in life, but it's a shame I was never smart enough to keep them in packages just because they would be quite some money if I were to ever sell them.

So, I would actually call someone who is talking about toys a child, because, that's how I feel. To be so caught up and argue over a toy, is rather childish, and the look of it. I stand by what I say.

Being a "nerd" and liking superheroes, comics, comic-book adaptation films is one thing, which is me, but when people argue about what a toy looks like, it just seems too pointless because toys never look like the actual thing.

When people get so uptight and upset over what a TOY looks like, then yes, that is acting very childish and is stupid to compare a TOY's image to what the actual perception will be in the film.

And I just don't buy toys, yes. As I stated. Because I am too old to buy them. Do I have toys from my youth? Yes, I do, which I keep for my children later in life, but it's a shame I was never smart enough to keep them in packages just because they would be quite some money if I were to ever sell them.

So, I would actually call someone who is talking about toys a child, because, that's how I feel. To be so caught up and argue over a toy, is rather childish, and the look of it. I stand by what I say.

Being a "nerd" and liking superheroes, comics, comic-book adaptation films is one thing, which is me, but when people argue about what a toy looks like, it just seems too pointless because toys never look like the actual thing.
Actually the toys do look like 3D animation models. They were designed together after all. This movie is a 2 hour toy commercial, and Hasbro big money farm this year. No way they're going to ok a design that they can't workout as a toy. The biggest difference is that the toys can't cheat and mass shift like the 3D models do. So the toys will have backpacks of car parts more often than not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"