First Person Shooters on the XB360

Also BIOSHOCK was fantastic. but i already beat it :( so now i have to sell it. but the single player mode was very good. creepy to

FEAR was good i think it was overshadowed by gears of war.
if you played fear before gears came out you would have loved it, but when gears came out it made everything loook like shiz

FEAR's mainly a pc game, and am I the only one who absolutely hates how GOW looks?

FEAR was great on the 360. I don't care what games are on the PC myself cause I'm not a PC gamer. Far Cry was awesome. Turok looks solid too but it's taking so long it might be outdated by the time it comes out. LOL

i sold bioshock now i wish i hadn't not i have to play rainbow six.

You fool. You stupid, stupid fool.

If you sold Bioshock, you probably didn't deserve to have it in the first place.

Apparently someone who is experiencing 'Nam-level shellshock.

yeah that was stupid tosell it, you could've played it over and have a different story outcome.

I'm playing right now and saving all the little evil *****es. Next time I'll kill them all.

Ok guys what's coming up next as far as FPS. BioShock has come and I'm done for now. I'll revist it later. What's next that looks promising???

Turok for me is a must...but also Dark Sector and Area 51 sound promising.

BTW: BioShock movie is coming. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Gee... a FPS for the Xbox 360 that's coming up soon...

Hmmm...

halo3.gif

...nope. Can't think of any!

Quake Wars
Call of Duty 4
Riddick
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
TimeShift
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

But it's an updated remake of RIDDICK, so you know it will be the best game ever.

Well, they're adding a lot of new levels and a new story, so it's like Riddick PLUS an expansion pack.

Quake Wars
Call of Duty 4
Riddick
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
TimeShift
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Even though 360 annoys me with all its glitches and malfunctions and brain dead customer service (although I heard they're fixing this), I have to admit they have a hell of a library. I'm hoping PS3 catches up, simply because the online service is free and everything is much easier to use for PS3. I think Sony just knows how to make customer friendly service better than Microsoft.

But 360's library is awesome right now. Even though they're mostly shooters, they're still great.

Even though 360 annoys me with all its glitches and malfunctions and brain dead customer service (although I heard they're fixing this), I have to admit they have a hell of a library. I'm hoping PS3 catches up, simply because the online service is free and everything is much easier to use for PS3. I think Sony just knows how to make customer friendly service better than Microsoft.

But 360's library is awesome right now. Even though they're mostly shooters, they're still great.

Can you expand on glitches and malfunctions? Plus the whole argument of PS3's free online vs Live's optional pay online is just weak. I really don't have to go over all the details, but just one huge perk recently is the CoD4 beta. Meanwhile the PS3 just recently got the skate. and Stuntman demos. Hooray.

It's not true at all that everything's easier to use on the PS3. Xbox Live is still the bar Sony hasn't yet met. Home is a disaster at this stage yet XBL is doing just fine because it's practically Microsoft's specialty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"