The Official Xbox 360 "First Person Shooters" Discussion Thread

You know what I mean when I say those things aren't sports, I m not talking about literal interpretation or definition of the word. I'm not getting into this debate again, plus its off topic.

Mentok said:
Your a moron then. Plain and simple.

Define: Sport...

# an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
# the occupation of athletes who compete for pay

:o

YEAH, RACING IS DEFINITELY A SPORT, AND THE "SPORT" PART OF BODYBUILDING GOES ON IN THE GYM. BUT HERE'S THE REAL QUESTION: WHY THE F***ING BLUE BLAZES IS POKER AND GLUTTONY ("COMPETITIVE EATING" :rolleyes: ) FEATURED ON 'ESPN'?

Mentok said:
Gluttony is extreme to the max! :mad:

YEAH, I SUPPOSE IT REALLY DOES WORK THE ESOPHAGUS, STOMACH AND SPHINCTER MUSCLES. :dry:

World Series Pooping is just as cool too :(

Mentok said:
Thats was not totally ramdom at all :up:

einstein-tongue.jpg

Mentok said:
Thats was not totally ramdom at all :up:

YOUR FACE IS......RAMDOM? WTF IS THAT........A SICK FETISH INVOLVING A MALE SHEEP, AND LEATHER? :confused:

Jerry said:
Who gives a **** about Michael Schumacher and a juicing roid raging *******?

Uh, everyone except you.

NOFX said:
Get COD2! is the best selling game on the 360 and the most played game on Live!!! But dont play with me, unless you like losing!:cool:

*loads rifle*

Bring it...

I think the first James Bond game on the 360 should be 007 Golden Eye remake of the classic N64 game.....:up:

boywonder13 said:
I think the first James Bond game on the 360 should be 007 Golden Eye remake of the classic N64 game.....:up:

That will never happen, but that is wishful thinking though. The first "Bond" game (for the 360) will obviously be a game based on the "Bond 22" movie, releasing Nov. 7, 2008.

You and your sniper's

*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"