The Flash Flash of Two Worlds

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Even though the trailer for the pilot has effectively put John Wesley Shipp out of the running as Jay Garrick, I refuse to believe that we won't, at some point, see a variation of this story presented in the series and be introduced to the golden age Flash.

BHD_inSCMAAnWbB.jpg

tumblr_mxdcoptoJb1rurl5co6_1280.jpg

since arrow writers are dr who fans what do you of Peter Capaldi as jay Garrick..

Well, Shipp is playing somebody else at least. I'd kind of like Bruce Campbell to do it, but I'm not sure if he would wear the hat.

Well, Shipp is playing somebody else at least. I'd kind of like Bruce Campbell to do it, but I'm not sure if he would wear the hat.

Bruce Campbell would be awesome, kind of doubt he'd have a problem wearing a funny hat considering some of the stuff he's done in movies in his career.

since arrow writers are dr who fans what do you of Peter Capaldi as jay Garrick..
Doesn't fit at all. I'd be fine with him as a DC character but that's not the right one

Yeah, I love him, but he's not physically right and I'm pretty sure he'll be busy for the next few years.

tumblr_mlebbjjVHe1rh4wd8o1_250.gif

Mark Valley/Jay Garrick. :o:up:

I was hoping for Bruce Greenwood as Jay Garrick since he played a mentor or two before.

I hope we get some kind of Crisis in the Flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"