Flight 93 - What really happened?

[quote=FlameHead]If you're not willing to read the information I'm providing, then this conversation is pointless.[/quote]I reading it right now lets use some quotes

How could the attacks be faked in such a massive operation? Surely one of the hundreds of people involved would step forward and declare what they know to the media.

No such scientific investigation that is to be taken seriously starts off by begging a question like this, this means they already assume the attacks were faked and attempted to justify such a conclusion...something I might add is extremely easy to do.

First, most of the participants in the operation had no idea they were participating in it
This removes them from any counter evidence since if everyone involved is a puppet then all information to the countrary is deceptful...obviously :rolleyes:

Second, many of the key participants in the operation already belonged to intelligence agencies from one of the participating countries, principally (at a guess) the CIA, MI6, and Mossad

Of course this is another cop out since blaming such an operation on agencies that have to be secretive as part of there job is easy, you'll never be able to find information to make a claim against.

The true nature of 911 could be called “the secret that keeps itself.” It had predecessors in both American and middle eastern history in which the true perpetrators of “terrorist” acts had already been painted as victims, in effect, by the media. From the Gulf of Tonkin incident which triggered the Vietnam War back to the bombing of the King David Hotel in 1945 which enabled the creation of the the state of Israel, the attack of 911 is hardly an isolated example. Moreover, the Operation Northwoods plan (now public under the FOIA) called for airliners to be crashed into public buildings to provide an excuse for the invasion of Cuba.

Well no one else sees the problem with pre determining something is a conspiracy....a true investigator would...he already has his conclusion

In a nutshell, American and British Oil interests would benefit hugely from the resulting invasions of Afghanistan, namely in a pipeline corridor from the central Asian oil fields to the existing middle eastern pipeline network, including new terminal facilities at Haifa. The Iraqi oil fields are the main prize, however

Great deduction Holmes :rolleyes: except september 11th pushed back the purposed date for the invasion of Iraq and furthermore hurt his chances of getting foreign ad...especially since Iraq and Afganistan are enemies

Al Qaeda is almost certainly a long-term black operation that began shortly after the end of close cooperation between Ousama Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen with the United States in Afghanistan during the 1990s. Bin Laden, who is known to have suffered from terminal kidney disease, was visited by the CIA section chief in a hospital in Dubai in mid-2001. He survived just long enough after 911 to issue a statement that the attacks were not his work or the work of any Muslim. The denial appeared in a Pakistani newspaper, but was ignored by western news sources. In the words of one of a Panel member from the intel community, “Al Qaeda is us.”

In view of the fact that the same pattern of anomalous circumstances surrounds both previous and subsequent attacks attributed to Al Qaeda (see OTHER ATTACKS - this website), Al Qaeda appears to serve as a kind of universal boogeyman to herd frightened western legislators into a neo-fascist political program that will, in the long run, result in dictatorial powers concentrated in the hands of a small cadre in Washington.

All well and good but the burden of such a statement is to provide proof. The article he speaks was not a statement by Bin Laden...in fact it was from
Mullah Muhammad Omar, supreme leader of Afghanistan's Taliban, condemned the Attack on America and claimed that Osama bin Laden was not responsible. “Mullah Omar condemns this act. Mullah Omar says Osama is not responsible,” said a Taliban spokesman. “We have brought peace to this country and we want peace in all countries.”
So therefore indicates absolutely nothing

But your article says Osama did...turns out we had some disinformation

FlameHead said:
A series of observations (which reads like a bood) all pointing to Bin Laden causing the attacks the way they say it did.

What's funny is that in the report, it doesn't explain building 7's collapse. It also falsly reports that the core of each building consisted of "a hollow steel shaft" whereas in reality the core of each consisted of 47 massive steel columns. It also fails to report why the collapse of the WTC's saw 10 standard features of controlled demolions.

These are only a few examples...
No you're absolutely incorrect, the entire report is a criticism of the levels of government involved in preventing the attacks. Specifically NORAD, Air traffic Control, the Air Force, CIA and the Bush and Clinton Administrations....the report concluds by saying that both administrations ignored the information given to them...it is not attempt to place blame on highjackers since that was not its purpose.

Commission Chair Thomas Kean declared that both Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush had been "not well served" by the FBI and CIA [1]. The commission interviewed over 1,200 people in 10 countries and reviewed over two and a half million pages of documents, including some closely-guarded classified national security documents. Before it was released by the commission, the final public report was screened for any potentially classified information and edited as necessary.

Actually, my mistake on that. I posted a wrong article. I didn't read that one yet. The one I mean't to post was this: http://www.physics911.net/missingwings.htm

It's the physics behind the attack on the petagon, which is what we were mainly disputing. A teaser image:

c-pentagon_montage.jpg

ShadowBoxing said:
No you're absolutely incorrect, the entire report is a criticism of the levels of government involved in preventing the attacks. Specifically NORAD, Air traffic Control, the Air Force, CIA and the Bush and Clinton Administrations....the report concluds by saying that both administrations ignored the information given to them...it is not attempt to place blame on highjackers since that was not its purpose.

Whatever you say it is, it still doesn't explain the lies, half truths and lack of information found in the document. The fact that it was edited to hide secrets is enough to cause worry.

People and their little conspiracy theories...so cute and amusing :)

JLBats said:
Why do all your posts involve some... horrible web of lies?

So... they're "lies" because you personally choose not to lend them any credibility? Did I understand you correctly, or should I nominate you for the first annual "Massive Rolleyes Award". :confused: :rolleyes:

JLBats said:
I admit I am not totally unbiased. I am more terrified by the concept of terrible Reptilians controlling the world than anything else, but I've never understood how a creature could biologically morph into a completely different species... just by drinking that species blood. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Their shapeshifting ability doesn't rely upon their drinking of human blood, their shapeshifting ability seems to be mostly multi-dimensional in nature, which would explain why some people are able to see them while others aren't, even when they're all looking at the exact same Anunnaki in human form. It depends on a person's individual metaphysical level of awareness. Although sometimes an Anunnaki reverts entirely, even genetically, to it's natural reptilian form, and then everyone can see them for what they truly are. And btw, only human/Anunnaki hybrids are able to shift from their one specific human form to their one specific reptilian form, pureblood Anunnaki are reptilian in appearance all of the time.

TheSumOfGod said:
So... they're "lies" because you personally choose not to lend them any credibility? Did I understand you correctly, or should I nominate you for the first annual "Massive Rolleyes Award". :confused: :rolleyes:

Sum, I agree with you here but, we have to remember that this is very difficult conversation to accept. We are pretty much pulling down walls that have been built and people are confortable with these walls. Some people will and are having a hard time believing that their own government could do such a thing.

Having said that, my purpose in talking about this is not to prove the American Government was involved and indeed pulled these attacks off. My purpose is merely to discuss the incredibly apparant web of lies. If not the lies, the the physical and/or impossibilities of how they're telling us that day happened.

FlameHead said:
Sum, I agree with you here but, we have to remember that this is very difficult conversation to accept. We are pretty much pulling down walls that have been built and people are confortable with these walls. Some people will and are having a hard time believing that their own government could do such a thing.

Having said that, my purpose in talking about this is not to prove the American Government was involved and indeed pulled these attacks off. My purpose is merely to discuss the incredibly apparant web of lies. If not the lies, the the physical and/or impossibilities of how they're telling us that day happened.

The American government lies to it's people. It conspires against it's own people. It has many times in the past, and shall continue to do so in the future. All governments do.

The notion that 9/11 was perpetrated by the American government and was essentially the modern equivalent of the burning of the Reichstag, in order to justify the perpetual "War on Terror" and eventually establish a de facto fascist state in America and throughout the Middle-East, is not that difficult to accept, unless you have absolute blind faith in the American government and in their "official" version of the story. Ever heard of Operation Northwoods? I suggest you look it up.

ShadowBoxing said:
Boy this place gets quiet when evidence and facts start appearing:confused:

That's it. For weeks now, you've been acting in a paternizing way, acting as if you "knew better" than everyone else just because you've read a few textbooks in college, as if you had some personal experience of the inner workings of American politics.

I figured that you had to be in your 40's or 50's.

Then you were stupid and arrogant enough to say to me "You can't be expected to understand politics very well at your age", so I decided to look up your age in your public profile.

YOU'RE 21 years old!!!

I'm 3-4 years OLDER than you are!

So **** already, you arrogant, paternizing little you-know-what. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheSumOfGod said:
That's it. For weeks now, you've been acting in a paternizing way, acting as if you "knew better" than everyone else just because you've read a few textbooks in college, as if you had some personal experience of the inner workings of American politics.

I figured that you had to be in your 40's or 50's.

Then you were stupid and arrogant enough to say to me "You can't be expected to understand politics very well at your age", so I decided to look up your age in your public profile.

YOU'RE 21 years old!!!

I'm 3-4 years OLDER than you are!

So **** already, you arrogant, paternizing a**. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Actually I have taken 10 political science classes and written a few published essays and worked in several political organizations and my resume is currently circulating through the charleston public policy office smarta$$...so in fact I do know quiet a bit about politics. In fact our department is so highly estemed that one of our students is writing the forward and editing a book for a local politician...exactly what degree in Political Science do you possess

Here's what I think about the whole government envolvement. If Bush did plan this out, for whatever reason, wouldn't it be in osama bin laden's best interest to say he had nothing to do with it and that was an american conspiracy? It seem that if he did do that it would cause more harm to America then just taking credit for it and making himself out to be a scapegoat.

(ShadowBoxing) You allowed yourself to be endoctrinated, and you obviously obtain a sense of great superiority from this. Way to go. :rolleyes: :up:

Strange said:
Here's what I think about the whole government envolvement. If Bush did plan this out, for whatever reason, wouldn't it be in osama bin laden's best interest to say he had nothing to do with it and that was an american conspiracy? It seem that if he did do that it would cause more harm to America then just taking credit for it and making himself out to be a scapegoat.

Bin Laden DID plan to bring down the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the Capitol building. But unbeknownst to him, his 19 amateurish hijackers were neutralized by American intelligence community early on. They wouldn't have been able to fulfill their mission anyway, they couldn't even fly a freakin' plane. But Bin Laden was convinced that his men were responsible for 9/11, although he did say in one of his videos: (paraphrase from memory) "I'm surprised the towers were completely destroyed, I just thought that the top part would fall off unto the street and the buildings besides it." Which is precisely what would have happened if it wasn't for the pre-set explosives. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
(ShadowBoxing) You allowed yourself to be endoctrinated, and you obviously obtain a sense of great superiority from this. Way to go. :rolleyes: :up:
Back to the same old brain washing crap...yep you being 24 really makes you smart, so smart in fact you endoctrinate yourself to every David Icke theory that hits the market. David doesn't care about people like me, he knows he'll never hook myself or anyone else with experience. He preys on people like you, people who are so full of sh--. People who claim to want the "truth". You never wanted to truth, because if you wanted the truth first you'd realize there is no such thing...second you'd actually go out and research your position and from the research develop a founded position. You've already founded your position and that is the "establishment" is lying to you. Nothing I say can change your mind because all the photos I post are "faked" or news I post is from "reptilians" or some such nonsense. Live in your world of non facts and unfounded opinions. If it makes you happy, I guess its all right then. I'll just enjoy when Steven Colbert comes on TV and makes fun of people just.like.you.

TheSumOfGod said:
Bin Laden DID plan to bring down the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the Capitol building. But unbeknownst to him, his 19 amateurish hijackers were neutralized by American intelligence community early on. They wouldn't have been able to fulfill their mission anyway, they couldn't even fly a freakin' plane. But Bin Laden was convinced that his men were responsible for 9/11, although he did say in one of his videos: (paraphrase from memory) "I'm surprised the towers were completely destroyed, I just thought that the top part would fall off unto the street and the buildings besides it." Which is precisely what would have happened if it wasn't for the pre-set explosives. :o

So were the guys who hijacked the planes Bin Lanen's guys?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"