For the Mature MALE posters only please...

I don't know why people get annoyed when old threads are bumped. If you don't want to read them just don't open them. It's easy

Well if too many pointless or annoying ancient threads get bumped it clogs up the front page of the community which is why it's frowned upon. The mods and members don't feel like looking for the more popular threads because threads like this have been bumped for no good reason. Seriously, does it matter if a bunch of nerds (myself included) shave our genitals or have our dick skin clipped? Where does that factor into any discussions on these boards? Clearly not many in the community care about these topics otherwise the OP wouldn't have to come here once a year and bump them.

Last edited:
Well if too many pointless or annoying ancient threads get bumped it clogs up the front page of the community which is why it's frowned upon. The mods and members don't feel like looking for the more popular threads because threads like this have been bumped for no good reason. Seriously, does it matter if a bunch of nerds (myself included) shave our genitals or have our dick skin clipped? Where does that factor into any discussions on these boards? Clearly not many in the community care about these topics otherwise the OP wouldn't have to come here once a year and bump them.

Clearly, you're not the "mature posters" we want in this thread...
Please leave.

:oldrazz:

I thought this one was dead.

Let's have some more votes...

I agree. There ought to be a cut-off point.

I didn't know there were some people who felt that strongly against circumcisions.

Apparently if tv has taught me anything it's that women talk about this **** all the time. :o

I thought circumcision was cleaner, no? My dad wasn't circumcised and worked a dirty, gritty job. My mom said he had pain getting clean in the shower.... :(

I thought circumcision was cleaner, no? My dad wasn't circumcised and worked a dirty, gritty job. My mom said he had pain getting clean in the shower.... :(

Bollocks.

Wash it in the shower. Pull the skin back. Easy peasy.
As clean as a circumcised penis.

I didn't know there were some people who felt that strongly against circumcisions.

Apparently so and not just women. It would actually be interesting to see how many people are cut and happy with it versus unhappy and uncut happy/unhappy (obviously a private poll).

I feel like a lot of people always envy the other side. I suppose the experience is pretty much the same. It's just aesthitic or religious

I'm not cut and very happy about it. :yay:

As have been the women in my life. All of them.

Bollocks.

Wash it in the shower. Pull the skin back. Easy peasy.
As clean as a circumcised penis.

The way my mother described it the grits would actually get under the foreskin so when he peeled it back it would cut him a bit. :( I'm just going by what she told me. He later had the foreskin removed.

I can't believe I actually took part in the poll... :woot:

The way my mother described it the grits would actually get under the foreskin so when he peeled it back it would cut him a bit. :( I'm just going by what she told me. He later had the foreskin removed.

Unless your dad's job was getting sand blasted naked by a wheelabrator machine, that just didn't make any sense.

Methinks your mom just made that up in her own personal disdain for the foreskin.

:csad:

Apparently so and not just women. It would actually be interesting to see how many people are cut and happy with it versus unhappy and uncut happy/unhappy (obviously a private poll).

I feel like a lot of people always envy the other side. I suppose the experience is pretty much the same. It's just aesthitic or religious

It was mostly based on Marvolo's comment.

Unless your dad's job was getting sand blasted naked by a wheelabrator machine, that just didn't make any sense.

Methinks your mom just made that up in her own personal disdain for the foreskin.

:csad:

He worked at an oil refinery and came home covered in black. :( Not entirely sure why my mom would make any of this up. She was telling us to encourage us to circumcise our babies, not out of disgust or religious reasons. :p

He worked at an oil refinery and came home covered in black. :( Not entirely sure why my mom would make any of this up. She was telling us to encourage us to circumcise our babies, not out of disgust or religious reasons. :p

Weird... It's so easy to maintain clean (you wash it like any other body part), and you have no need for lotions or lube when you wanna self-please, and it's ribbed for her (or his) pleasure.

I don't understand why women, especially American Girls, think it's so ugly/dirty/awful...

Adness! Coplete and Utter Adness!

:yay:

It's my understanding that people who aren't experience more pleasure.

So...yeah.

So...yeah.

Ive heard this too but since i dont have a penis at all i wouldnt know. :p

So...yeah.

Ive heard this too but since i dont have a penis at all i wouldnt know. :p

I've heard this before, and while I believe it to be true, because it's rather science based and totally makes sense, the pleasure is really subjective because both parties ultimately can "get off" lol.

But I can vouch for the extra increased pleasure haha

:yay:

I'm not cut and very happy about it. :yay:

As have been the women in my life. All of them.

Yeah see I'm uncut too but my dad was cut so for a while I thought I was missing out on something. None of the guys I've been with though have complained and I don't have issues with it now, I guess because I understand there's different types of normal of course

Yeah see I'm uncut too but my dad was cut so for a while I thought I was missing out on something. None of the guys I've been with though have complained and I don't have issues with it now, I guess because I understand there's different types of normal of course

Cool...

Australia eh?

Is there the same aversion to an uncircumcised penis in Australia as there is in the US?

No not at all really. For men it's more about top versus bottom and for women I think they're more concerned about other stuff. I would say in Australia men are overwhelmingly more uncut than cut.

Obviously there are exceptions for religious reasons but that's not an aesthetic thing. That said though one of my friends got circumcised later in life for aesthetic reasons so I suppose it depends

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"