Luke Cage
Ant Man
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Namor
Nova
Ms Marvel
Deadpool

I got you locked in, chiefchirpa. Good Luck!

Dr Strange
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Ant Man
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Namor
Nova
Ms Marvel
Deadpool

I got you locked in, chiefchirpa. Good Luck!
I just gotta make sure I live another 4 years, so
I'm eating right and working out.

In no particular order...

Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Widow
War Machine
Deadpool
Magneto
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Moon Knight

Dr.Strange
Deadpool
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Nick Fury with S.H.I.E.L.D
Black Panther
Ant Man
Namor
Silver Surfer
Moon Knight

You guys are being unrealistic. I only see like 2-4 characters that will get their own movie in the next 4 years and those are Deadpool, Nick Fury, Ant Man and Dr. Strange.

You guys are being unrealistic. I only see like 2-4 characters that will get their own movie in the next 4 years and those are Deadpool, Nick Fury, Ant Man and Dr. Strange.

Cool - You're locked in with 4 entries.

I'm really not seeing TEN characters getting movies in the next 4 years.

If Cap is a success, 3 of Marvel's 4 spots for 2013-2014 are locked in with sequels. I also see an Avengers sequel happening in 2015, if Avengers does well (which it will.)

Basically we're looking at Dr. Strange or Black Panther making it to the big screen in 2014, and the other one making it in 2015. We're not going to have 10 marvel studios franchises launched in the next 4 years.

Right, i agree, with KangConquers and Psylock, all ten of my picks probably won't be developed, I'm just hoping most will. My fun little contest is like a 7 card poker game where you get 7 cards, but lay down your best 5. The idea is that you can prove, as a fanboy/girl, that you can predict which characters have the potential and weight to make it in their own movie title - and I'm giving you 10 slots.

I extended the deadline to Dec 31, 2015, to include the entire 2015 summer season.

Also, I reworded the chalenge from........
I have a challange for all Marvel Film Fans - Will you go on record and name the next 10 Marvel comic book individual characters that will appear in thier own movie titles for the next 4 years?
To
I have a challange for all Marvel Film Fans - Will you go on record and name the next 10 Marvel comic book individual characters that might appear in thier own movie titles for the next 4 years?

Last edited:

All 4 are in various stages of pre-development, yes....but so are Luke Cage, The Runaways, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Silver Surfer, The Inhumans, Namor, and Black Panther. (Or have been in development hell within the past few years.)

It's probably a safe bet that Fox will milk the X-Cow some more soon with the comparative success of First Class, so there's any number of X-Men (or X-villains) who might make their debut in an XMFC sequel within the next couple of years --- Polaris? Sunfire? Psylocke? Dazzler? Cannonball? Boom-Boom? Domino? Thunderbird? Sunspot? Cable? Bishop? Scarlet Witch? X-23? Wolfsbane? Mr. Sinister? Apocalypse?

Last edited:
It's probably a safe bet that Fox will milk the X-Cow some more soon with the comparative success of First Class, so there's any number of X-Men (or X-villains) who might make their debut in an XMFC sequel within the next couple of years --- Polaris? Sunfire? Psylocke? Dazzler? Cannonball? Boom-Boom? Domino? Thunderbird? Sunspot? Cable? Bishop? Scarlet Witch? X-23? Wolfsbane? Mr. Sinister? Apocalypse?

Yeah those characters might be in the next X-Men movie but this thread is asking which superhero are going to get their OWN movie in the next 4 years.

Also, I wanted to add that, even though the conteast runs for 4 years, this can go beyond the 4 year limit, and maybe ALL 10 of your picks will be included as movie titles. That would be a kick if we live that long!

Black Panther
Wasp
Dr Strange
Hawkeye
Magneto
Deadpool
Cyclops
The Thing
Black Widow
Iron Fist

Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Dead Pool
Moon Knight
Ant-Man
Gambit
Nick Fury
Namor
Does Silver Surfer count? If not, I'll go Dr. Strange.

Avengers....lol
Thor 2
Captain America 2
X-Men 2nd class
X-Men 3rd class
Daredevil
The Amazing Spider-Man
X-Men 4
X-Men 5
Ant-Man

Black Panther
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Dead Pool
Moon Knight
Ant-Man
Gambit
Nick Fury
Namor
Does Silver Surfer count? If not, I'll go Dr. Strange.

Cool, you are locked in for Black Panther through Silver Surfer (since he counts), and I get an excuse to bump this thread.

I'm really not seeing TEN characters getting movies in the next 4 years.

If Cap is a success, 3 of Marvel's 4 spots for 2013-2014 are locked in with sequels. I also see an Avengers sequel happening in 2015, if Avengers does well (which it will.)

Basically we're looking at Dr. Strange or Black Panther making it to the big screen in 2014, and the other one making it in 2015. We're not going to have 10 marvel studios franchises launched in the next 4 years.

It's not that I think that there are going to be 10 movies made. It's just that we're listing 10 characters with the thought that maybe a few of them get made. That was my impression of the contest.

It's not that I think that there are going to be 10 movies made. It's just that we're listing 10 characters with the thought that maybe a few of them get made. That was my impression of the contest.

E-Man, you're thE-Man. You get it!

Hawkeye
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD
Black Panther
Doctor Stranger
Deadpool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"