For those who consider themself a Democrat, are you concerned...

Spider-Bite said:
that's true. he was against the tax cuts when they were passed, but now he's voting to extend the same tax cuts and his reasoning is that voting against extending it means voting in favor of higher taxes. that's nothing but wishy washy lame attempts to appeal to his base.
Wow you totally did not even bother reading what I posted:o :down

President Huckabee. That makes me giggle.

Excel said:
if they were smart, theyd do john kerry president/barrack obama vice president.

i cant imagine them losing.

Wouldn't win. Maybe if John Edwards was there instead of John Kerry there might be a chance.

Im up for John Kerry agian!

Obama seems like a great man, and I would vote for him!

Hilary Clinton has about as much a chance to win as GW Bush does again.

Spider-Bite said:
Oh come on, who hasn't made a simmillair joke in their lifetime? I mean geez, I've heard like everybody I know say at least one. It was just a joke. As was Hillary's joke about the guy running the gas station.
You know that and I know that but you know the Right will spin it to death to make it worse than it really is.

Besides, He said he wasn't joking. Here he is trying to spin/explain himself out of trouble and IMO making it worse. :O

I will probably end up voting Democrat, and if Hillary impresses me during the race to election then I will vote for her.

ShadowBoxing said:
Wow you totally did not even bother reading what I posted:o :down

was it a coincedence that I just so happened start talking about the same tax cuts as you did?

whatevs.

my dream is a still a john mccain/rudy gulliani (or vice versa, really doesnt matter, just those 2 in either role) campaign running

I kinda got a crush on Condi. She looks good for fifty something.

KingOfDreams said:
Wouldn't win. Maybe if John Edwards was there instead of John Kerry there might be a chance.

has a lot of momentum, but some people think that Gore will run again.

Warner seems like he'd be a good candidate, but he needs to get his name out there a little more. I'm not sure the average American citizen could pick him out of a lineup. I still think Wesley Clark would have an excellent chance against anyone the Republicans nominate. He's a moderate Dem who's an ex-Army general and he seems very straightforward and honest. He'd bring a lot of good military experience to the table to help with the middle-east and I think the he'd get a lot of bi-partisan support. Hillary is way too divisive and controversial. I think McCain's time has passed. He let Bush walk all over him in 2000 and he's been sucking up to the far-right religious fundamentalists lately, which makes a lot of people nervous. Gulliani would get lambasted in the press for his affairs and pro-gay stance. I feel pretty good about the Democrats' chances this time around.

Excel said:
whatevs.

my dream is a still a john mccain/rudy gulliani (or vice versa, really doesnt matter, just those 2 in either role) campaign running

What's so great about Giulliani? Yeah, he was mayor of the big and important city of New York and during 9/11 no less. I think that last part distorts people's opinions of him. I repeat, he was a mayor. The jump from mayor to president or vice president is a big one and I don't think a mayor has quite the skills to do the job yet.

gullianis a born leader.

that alone makes him better then buch,h clinton, ect.

Man-Thing said:
I kinda got a crush on Condi. She looks good for fifty something.
If only she was really black, I'd hit it! :cool:

Spider-Bite said:
was it a coincedence that I just so happened start talking about the same tax cuts as you did?
I mean you asked about them I think? However you said the exact same thing I did about McCain trying to save face.

And this whole toppic is different than George W. Bush being nommed how? Oh yeah, or any other president ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"