Forum's dead.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I miss talking about Ghost Rider.

I've been thinking about writing my own script for a Ghost Rider movie. Darker, more violent, and more like I wanted in the first place. I dunno if I'll do it yet.

Well WH I just wish they'd open a Thor movie forum.
Between the dang strike and the unedited script Hype won't make one untill they know for sure the film's being made.
Be thankful GR's threads are here.

That's a good point. I never noticed there wasn't a Thor forum. Strange, considering the screenplay's done and the director attached.

Oh well. As we're on the subject: Brendan Gleeson for Odin!!

:woot:

I still think (and I know many people can't stand him) Karl Urban would be the perfect Thor.

eomer.jpg

LOL. Maybe Loki. But not silly.

:yay:

That's a good point. I never noticed there wasn't a Thor forum. Strange, considering the screenplay's done and the director attached.

Oh well. As we're on the subject: Brendan Gleeson for Odin!!

:woot:
Well I've seen PARTS of the Script and it IS VERY epic and very much like Tales of Asgard or Son of Asgard. Marvel told Vaughn the 1st draft would run 300 mil and was told to cut the script cost by half, still 150 for Thor is gonna kick butt!
They want a young Thor, in his early to mid 20's, but Vaughn has said he's located an unknown in London so I don't think Karl's going to be chosen.

YES I agree Gleeson would make a GREAT ODIN! Vaughn said they were looking for someone like Ernest Borgnine because of Ernest's part in the 1958 movie "The Vikings".

No Cummings would be Loki.
Actually Kevin McKidd was rumored to be Thor and Vaughn said" Kevin's not going to be THOR", so MAYBE he'll be Loki because Vaughn didn't deny Kevin not being in the movie.

I wonder if the guy he's chosen is a stage actor. I always thought a classically trained stage actor who's familiar with Shakespeare and that style of drama would be better than a film actor. I was wondering if they were going to scout northern European actors. I don't think I'd buy an American actor in the role (no offense, my US friends!).

None Taken Nick, I completely agree.
From what I've read of the script tho, the Classic "THOR SPEAK" or old english is NOT being used. It's alot like the Thor series right now.
The script is Tales of Asgard meets Gladiator the movie, in many ways, or at least that's the feel I get from it.

Aha! I had a feeling they might have nixed the "forsooth"'s and "verily"'s! Thanks for the confirmation.

I'm looking forward to the new creative team on the book next month!

They want a young Thor, in his early to mid 20's, but Vaughn has said he's located an unknown in London so I don't think Karl's going to be chosen.
Cool! I have no idea about that!

We really need a Thor forum, I'm missing all the scoops :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"