The Dark Knight Fourth Teaser Poster!

Ashkong

Reaction score
1213072115.jpg

now we just need to find a hi-res version

if that's real, that would be the scariest poster i've ever seen

Believe it! they will be up soon. My friend works at a theatre and snapped that pic for me.

Full shot. I took this tonight at the local theater. Also, there is so cryptic type on the bottom that we had to decipher.
Photo_121307_002.jpg

this poster should be realesed in the summer. it is perfect for something misterious. now its to late since the promotion started and in the trailer you see the joker. this is to late. this should be in the summer.

Was that taking on a window - and is it simply joker against a white background?

oh that isn't fake? lol I thought it was a fake from those promo shots we got like a week ago.

i am really angry. this should be realesed in the summer without the title. belive me everyone would look at it for minutes to figure out what it is. it should also had some clues for the viral games.

Full shot. I took this tonight at the local theater. Also, there is so cryptic type on the bottom that we had to decipher.
Photo_121307_002.jpg
haha looks like the exact same one as mine. your not my buddy that took the picture, are you?

No it's real. He is behind a glass and painting a smile of blood over his face on the glass. He is blurred out. Great poster.

They didn't have it in universal. I looked everywhere for it.

Hey I think I just realized something...

Joker, when he says "why so serious" could be holding "scarecrow's" head. I think I recall them wearing similar suits and the hair and (from what I can see of it) facial structure look like Cillian Murphy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"