Fray

Clank81

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone read the Joss Whedon comic series "Fray"? I thought it was an awesome new direction for the Buffyverse. Joss recently said in an interview that Fray is NOT over and that he has plans to continue it.

Yeah, Fray is one of my favorite Buffyverse stories, bar none.

If Whedon does return to Fray, I hope Moline returns with him.

Get Dave Stewart to color it and we're in business. :up:

Fray is awesome. I've been waiting for a sequel for years and I'll probably have to wait a few more years.

Maybe not so long now that writers can't do **** for Hollywood anymore...

Has anyone read the Joss Whedon comic series "Fray"? I thought it was an awesome new direction for the Buffyverse. Joss recently said in an interview that Fray is NOT over and that he has plans to continue it.

Yes yes the future slayer...very cool indeed.

Fray is one of my favorite comic books, bar none. I would recommend it to anything with a pulse and most things without.

Fray is one of my favorite comic books, bar none. I would recommend it to anything with a pulse and most things without.

I like the idea that the golden sythe was passed down.

Your judgment is impaired. Even if it did suck, you'd still recommend it.

Ask me sometime when Corp isn't looking if I would recommend Angel season 3 to anyone.

Ask me sometime when Corp isn't looking if I would recommend Angel season 3 to anyone.
That's because you suck and Whedon wasn't personally involved with Angel that much. You recommending Angel would be like a Catholic recommending someone go to a Lutheran church. :o

You wouldn't recommend Angel season 3? Son, you're on crack.

oh noies im angel I'm all EMO AND MY SON IS EMO AND HE'S GROWED UP Wesley whiney whiney nihilist crap with hamburgers.

Yeah it was the best thing ever.

Frayed knot. It was red in the show, too.

My bad I just remeber it being gold in the show for some reason...

and I just checked...yes I was wrong..hmm

PAL10239.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"