Fray

photojones2 is not completely offbase, though. I really would recommend anything Whedon to anyone. I once recommended Alien: Resurrection to a friend, who probably never forgave me.

Wait, what? Where are you people getting these drugs?

Angel was far superior to Buffy.

Indeed I guess a few people still feel rejected by the last seasons of Buffy..

Look, I thought the last thirty minutes with Ripley mating with the Alien queen and that crazy human alien baby thing that ate people's heads was the best crack ever, okay? It at least made up for Winona Ryder's acting and the fact that the plot made about as much sense as Ron Glass on a good day.
Angel was far superior to Buffy.
Yeah, at being emo.

oh noies im angel I'm all EMO AND MY SON IS EMO AND HE'S GROWED UP Wesley whiney whiney nihilist crap with hamburgers.

Yeah it was the best thing ever.
Of course, because it's so much crappier than poor, put-upon Buffy's angsty whining about the burden of her powers, parents, leadership, blah blah ****ing blah, which Whedon has gone on to write into at least one female character in everything else he's ever done. :whatever:

emot-black101.gif
Bring it.

Look both shows were turned out to be about lead characters with issues....but Angel was not anymore emo than Buffy!

Angel's lame. His hair grows straight up and he's bloody stupid.

There! Irrefutable proof.

Quoting hilarious lines from the Buffybot (a vastly superior character to Buffy herself, mind) will avail you naught. Buffy r teh suXX0rzz and u kno it!!!11 :o

Quoting hilarious lines from the Buffybot (a vastly superior character to Buffy herself, mind) will avail you naught. Buffy r teh suXX0rzz and u kno it!!!11 :o
The fact that you even know the source of my powers...I mean, of my quote proves that deep down, in your wet place, you know where it's really at.

The fact that you even know the source of my powers...I mean, of my quote proves that deep down, in your wet place, you know where it's really at.
I'm not the one claiming entire seasons of Buffy suck without qualification here, chief. I like both shows.

Angel is just better. :oldrazz:

What, the whole Fray thing? It's great. Get it or you'll be sorry.

Sorry like Angel.

Like Angel pfft!

Buffy was never a puppet...come on you can't beat puppet Angel! Also I have read Fray.

I really liked Buffy, but personally felt it should have ended with Season 5 (in order to avoid the horrid Season 6).Angel, to me anyway, was always so much more appealing. Better stories (even in its worst), better character development, darker/more mature nature, more intersting characters, and overall more interesting.Again, this is my personal opinion of the two shows....I know I'm in the minority but honestly I could care less.As for Fray, LOVED it. And I'm thrilled that Joss is finally continuing it (he left it wide open for a continuation, and boy oh boy I can't wait to see it!)!!!!

Angel season 3 was the best season either of the shows had, but I like Buffy overall, more. I dunno. I think it might just because I want to bone SMG so badly:csad:

I wanted to bone Emma Caulfield a lot more than any other woman on Buffy.

More than Charisma? More than Jenny Calendar:cmad:

I guess it'd be Anya that I really wanted to bone, not Emma. The character was unbearably awesome. :)

I want that Darla chick, I forget her name. But oh yeah.

Julie Benz. She's on Dexter now, so she's automatically even more awesome than just being a Whedonverse alum would make her. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"