The Dark Knight Free Joker poster with Total Film

Probably. Still looks cool as it is though.

Sweet!

I love that poster. And, I have a space on my bedroom wall that I've been saving for a TDK Joker poster.

I would love to get this mag. Just where can I pick one up?

Or if anyone feels like buying 2, I will pay for the second.

Anyone?

Shame I'm in the UK.

I'll find someway of getting a poster. :O

Monster- It's a UK magazine. Just go to the newsagents

they took down the poster on dark knight .com for the trailer

they took down the poster on dark knight .com for the trailer

Yeah I just saw that. That kinda shows how WB feels right now. I have a feeling that they are going to change the marketing from Joker to something else.
WHich is sad. I think that they should keep the memory of Heath alive.

Yeah I just saw that. That kinda shows how WB feels right now. I have a feeling that they are going to change the marketing from Joker to something else.
WHich is sad. I think that they should keep the memory of Heath alive.

yea i bet it will go to Two Face now...even thou i dont want it too, cuz i want to be surprised

If I see it, I'm buying it.

It's an UK mag, right?

Can anyone buy me a copy?

I live in the US. If you buy me one, I will pay you back and pay for the shipping.

Where exactly do they sell this magazine in the US? Empire, as well. I've checked Borders and Barnes & Noble. They don't have it.

I think you have to buy the whole subscription, cuz I tried doing that. No luck.

I have a friend in the UK right now, hopefully she will get my message.

But hey if you find a way to only buy that issue please tell me.

Thank god, finally us brits get something good, thank you total film, i loves my new joker poster, now to go to the imax to see i am legend tomorrow when it finally comes out, only about a month after all our friends in the us got to see it in december. The dark knight prologue i mean not....oh you get the point

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH, what is this HOBBIT is GO!?!?!?!??? where's the thread for that stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"