The Dark Knight Poll: Favorite moment from the TDK Trailer.

This moment was awesome too.

8boq9tk.gif

That's my favorite shot, Batman looks BADASS, and all this scene seems intense!

The intro with Batman's cape flapping in the wind on the Batpod friggin rules...
...nice lighting and angle...

...and of course The Joker playing chicken with the Batpod
He doesn't move an inch...just stares him down...AWESOME.

After all the ***** we've been through with the Whysoserious stuff, I'd have to say the "Why So Serious?!" line and look. Good stuff.

Is that Commissioner Loeb he's yellin at?

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been pointed out but during the "come on, HIT ME!!" part the Joker is shooting a TOMMY-GUN!!

Actually it's not. I don't know what it's called in english but I know for sure it's not a Tommy-gun.
Take another look and you'll see for yourself.

Sorry for being a nitpicker.

It would have to be Joker with the Rocket Launcher.
To me it seems like he says screw it, grabs the launcher not knowing the force or it and fires it away and the reaction he gives after launching is like DAMMMMMMMMMM while falling over.

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been pointed out but during the "come on, HIT ME!!" part the Joker is shooting a TOMMY-GUN!!

Kinda like in the Mask." Say hello to my Tommy Gun ! "My favorite part in the trailer is The " evening commissioner " scene. Joker is a flat out FREAK !

Well, I liked the entire trailer. But here are my favourite parts:

The opening sequence on the Batpod
Joker crashing the party
C'mon Hit me sequence
Let's put a smile on that face

From the prologue I thoroughly enjoyed the ending sequence with all of the flashing scenes, roaring bass/drumline, no sound effects, and then the Joker walking down the street with the most deranged look on his face.

INSANE!!!1111

Actually it's not. I don't know what it's called in english but I know for sure it's not a Tommy-gun.
Take another look and you'll see for yourself.

Sorry for being a nitpicker.

It's hard to say what it is. There are different variations of the Thompson though, it could be.

tdktrailerjokeraz3.jpg

It would have to be Joker with the Rocket Launcher.
To me it seems like he says screw it, grabs the launcher not knowing the force or it and fires it away and the reaction he gives after launching is like DAMMMMMMMMMM while falling over.

I ****ing love that bit.

It's hard to say what it is. There are different variations of the Thompson though, it could be.

tdktrailerjokeraz3.jpg

Yes, I might be wrong. I'm not the to argue when I am. But I don't think so.

Check out the next screens (don't know how to post screen-caps) when Batman slides around him on the pod, the Joker holds the same gun.... pretty sure it's not a Tommy.

Anyway, don't mean to be an azzhole and start a fuzz. Just sayin'.

When he says "Hit me" I feel like a James Brown song should come on and that moment. Classic stuff

tdktrailerjokeraz3.jpg

Thats a Sten gun, I think guys. Either way, its not a tommy gun. Look at the barrel, the magazine, and the handle coming off it. Not a tommy gun.

My favorite part is the trailer.

Anyone else notice that the Wayne logo wasn't on "Wayne Tower" in the trailer? Is it likely that they'd release the trailer without the CGI being finalized on the scenes in it?

This part made me laugh! The way all the cops are yelling or staring at the Joker, and he stay so calm. He's like:"I don't give a s*** of you guys, give me Batman..." LoL

My favorite part isn’t on the vote thing, it’s [FONT=&quot]definitely [/FONT] Joker with the rocket launcher =) I’m a bit worried that Joker won’t have ANY funnies in this movie because of Nolans obsession with “realism.” But when I saw the physical humor of the rocket launcher I just died… so perfect =)

That picture really says it all Kez. That's a perfect picture to show people of this Joker. I can't even describe it. But to me, it's just perfect. :hoboj:

Thats a Sten gun, I think guys. Either way, its not a tommy gun. Look at the barrel, the magazine, and the handle coming off it. Not a tommy gun.

my favorite scene is the power slide as well. i agree, i think this is a sten gun too.

Anyone else notice that the Wayne logo wasn't on "Wayne Tower" in the trailer? Is it likely that they'd release the trailer without the CGI being finalized on the scenes in it?
Oh yeah,...it happens all the time...They were probably still shooting while the trailer was being made...All that extra stuff is added much later..

-TNC

I watch the trailer everyday to see "Come on..HIT ME!!!" at that point i was ready to rob a bank for this movie lol

"Why so serious?" really gives me chills. Definitely my favorite moment.

That face when he says "evening, commissioner" is priceless, he looks so weird and out of it. Heath looks truly possesed by the character and I love it.
Also the Pod sliding with the Joker in the background is classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"