Friday Night Lights

Actually, I think they're done filming season 5. It's supposed to premiere in a month or two on DirecTV 101 channel.

I just watched the pilot on ABC Family. Pretty good.... pretty, pretty, pretty good.

The show still holds up even with some folks cycling out and others moving in. :)

The Daily Show showed a clip of one of Coach Taylor's inspirational speeches. Glad FNL is getting some love. lol

I've been rewatching season 1 on netflix. It's still my favorite season so far.

It did have the most loveable cast, really. I don't like many of the Panthers now. :(

I agree. I miss the old cast from seasons 1 and 2.

Supposedly they are getting everyone back for a coupla episodes in the next season. :)

I can't wait for that. The reunion should be good!

That Minka Kelly.... :wow:

Where the heck is everyone?! It's the final season! :cmad:

A great season premiere.

I enjoyed it. I got sad when Landry and Julie were reminiscing at the Alamo Freeze. :csad:

I heard Minka Kelly wont be appearing at all this season.

I am not amused. :cmad:

Good introductory episode for the season, they hinted at a bunch of different storylines, can't wait for it to play out.

Question: even though she's going away to college is Aimee Teegarden still staying on the show? She's on the opening credits and she is in a word: FINE.

I'd be more disappointed if Taylor opted out than Minka. :( But I heard he attended filming. :D

Good episode
But which castmembers wont be appearing?

I heard Minka Kelly wont be appearing at all this season.

I am not amused. :cmad:

I think they gave a good conclusion to her arc last season.

Good introductory episode for the season, they hinted at a bunch of different storylines, can't wait for it to play out.

Question: even though she's going away to college is Aimee Teegarden still staying on the show? She's on the opening credits and she is in a word: FINE.

I think she's still a series regular. I don't know how often she'll come back home though.

I'd be more disappointed if Taylor opted out than Minka. :( But I heard he attended filming. :D

Taylor was in the season premiere but only for 2-3 minutes.

I can assume then that Tim is out of jail, yes?

Did he have all his hairs chopped off? :( I know Taylor got buzzed for Battleship.

^^^^Did he? Didnt know that

But know he didnt have a buzz

He's getting out in 3 months for good behavior...:csad:

Just in time for the series finale

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24