Days of Future Past X-Men's Man of Steel - The Daniel Cudmore/Colossus Thread

His steel look still looks better in X2. And it is sad that this being his third X film that he still really had nothing to do except get beat each time.

This is actually the first time we saw him getting beat up, well physically.
Is it just me or were the effects for Colussus not so amazing? I'm thinking they barely looked like they had improved since X2?

X-Men-Days-of_Future-Past-Colossus.jpg

The thing is after his steel form in X2, there's not a lot of room for improvement. What else could have they done? Maybe they should have kept his hair black and thats it. Actually his steel form in DOFP looks more similar in the comic books compare to X2. In X2, it looked the fibers of his muscles were turned into steel and his steel form was blue-ish.

Last edited:
Can Magneto control Colossus steel form?

If so, I wish both of them had a scene together in the future where Magneto hurdles Colossus like a cannonball to the sentinels :D

Since Warpath was in the film as well, who was the strongest out of him and Colossus?

Since Warpath was in the film as well, who was the strongest out of him and Colossus?

Colossus.

He was able to smash a Sentinel to the floor like your avatar and also tackle a Sentinel to the floor.

Can Magneto control Colossus steel form?

If so, I wish both of them had a scene together in the future where Magneto hurdles Colossus like a cannonball to the sentinels :D

He sure can. Not only can he fling him around like a wrecking ball but he reinforced his skin and made him more durable in the comics.

4 films in and I still don't feel as if I know who this guy is. He always seems to just be there

And that is not surprising. The only way I see Colossus getting character development is through a reboot or TV spin-off.

Or if they make him part of that Deadpool Movie, if it ever gets made. I think he has actually some lines in the script.

Colossus.

He was able to smash a Sentinel to the floor like your avatar and also tackle a Sentinel to the floor.

Did Warpath even have any super strength in the film?

Colossus is in X-Force so I think it'd be really great if he was in that movie (if it gets made) but so is Warpath and I don't think we'd need two super strength characters. Either way it'd be cool for either one of them to get some development!

Did Warpath even have any super strength in the film?

According to the official site, he has super strength in the film. But the super strength shown in the film - consists of jumping to the neck of the Sentinel, slicing the Sentinel's head with the knife and I think he was able to cut the Sentinel's arm. But his super strength was not really shown that well.

Last edited:
Colossus is in X-Force so I think it'd be really great if he was in that movie (if it gets made) but so is Warpath and I don't think we'd need two super strength characters. Either way it'd be cool for either one of them to get some development!

it would be more appropriate to have Warpath but I don't see why they cant both be in it. Warpath is more agile and he has his blades. The way he fights and is utilized is much different

According to the official site, he has super strength in the film. But the super strength shown in the film - consists of jumping to the neck of the Sentinel, slicing the Sentinel's head with the knife and I think he was able to cut the Sentinel's arm. But his super strength was not really shown that well.

Did he slice the head & arm off?

I quite low like the quiet strong type.... So collossus is perfect ��

i'd like to see him in an x-force movie.
he's my 2nd fave mutant after Emma Frost.

i just can't believe how his steel form is so weak in the movie-verse. i highly doubt the sentinels can really pull him apart like that.

Colossus was once again completely wasted. He could have been called nameless/dialogueless strong man in the credits. Him getting torn in half was garbage.
The fact that in none of the films did he get his accent is terrible.

Colossus was once again completely wasted. He could have been called nameless/dialogueless strong man in the credits. Him getting torn in half was garbage.
The fact that in none of the films did he get his accent is terrible.

Agreed, but I think they went the Black Widow route with his accent. If the actor is incapable of a legit Russian accent, best to drop it completely. I was pleased by Giamatti's accent in Spidey 2.

Him getting torn in half was garbage.

Hmm I disagree, its probably not the best way for him to go out like that. But those Sentinels were really strong. Why do you think they are going back to time just to prevent them from existing.

Agreed, but I think they went the Black Widow route with his accent. If the actor is incapable of a legit Russian accent, best to drop it completely. I was pleased by Giamatti's accent in Spidey 2.

Lol I'm sure he could have portrayed a decent Russian accent, he only had a few lines anyway.

Hey he actually had 2 lines, he says, "Mystique" and during the final battle he tells Blink, "Now!" right before she throws the portal.

Now I can't make out who voice but after Storm is killed, someone says, "Behind you!" to Warpath and Blink, idk it it's Colossus or Sunspot. I just wished they would've showed his strength more, pickup up an object/throwing it or smashing the ground with his fist and causing a tremor to show how powerful he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"