The Strongest In The Marvel Universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkady Rossovich

Superhero
Reaction score
Its something that is often questioned,and wondered about.Just who exactly is the strongest character in the MU.Its something i have wondered about as well,what do you think?

Use any reason from past or current adventures to explain who do you think is the strongest character in the Marvel Universe.

I did not like The Sentry,but i put him up there out of being fair.I doubt his superpowers will remain,so choose wisely on the poll.Only choose 'Other' if the superpowered being you want to vote for,is not on the poll.

I guess I'll say the Hulk, since in some of his various incarnations, there was supposedly no upper limit to his strength.

Sentry, with ease. His powers are allegedly without limit. Though the Beyonder could create bodies with limitless strength.

I would say Champion as an elder ought to be the strongest. After him the Beyonder, Living Tribunal, and the One Above All would essentially be considered "strong" since they are not limited by the boundaries of strength.

Spider-Man has the proportionate strength of a spider. He wins.

Living Tribunal: Define strongest.

If you count the cosmic being in, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion ect.
They can basicly lift the entire universe (or at least anything in it).

But if you refere to normal beings, semi-god´s and god´s.
I would say the Hulk.
The have done some crazy stuff.
secretwarsstrength.jpg

In that issue the Huilk wasn't lifting even a fraction of that amount and he wasn't doing it alone. The cover was only superficially related to what happened inside. The two strongest are undoubtedly The Champion and Gladiator. That is excluding the near infinites. Then there is Kurse whose strength was increased by the Beyonder to levels beyond the Class 100 level.

Overall and end the end probably hulk. Though Thor lifting the midgard serpant was much more impressive than Hulk bracing the mountain. The midgard serpant weighing about the same as the earth. He also pushed the world machine and threw the sword of twighlight thru a celestials armor. Then thiers Hercules dragging the city of manhatten and a different feat of dragging a shield heli-carrier.

Silicon Surfer said:
In that issue the Huilk wasn't lifting even a fraction of that amount and he wasn't doing it alone. The cover was only superficially related to what happened inside. The two strongest are undoubtedly The Champion and Gladiator. That is excluding the near infinites. Then there is Kurse whose strength was increased by the Beyonder to levels beyond the Class 100 level.
The Champion, possibly, but Gladiator's gotten physically pummeled by Thor before on several occasions. No belt of strength or anything, either. However he may have started out, I think it's pretty clear that he's settled into a nice, comfortable Superman-esque zone, and there are far stronger than Superman in the Marvel universe.

Jesus, he'd turn all the weight into wine and fish.

Fish are still pretty heavy. Have you ever tried to lift a cask of wine, too? Jesus must work out.

Gladiator has been portrayed so inconsistantly that I find myself wondering if there is more than one.:( Maybe there is a secret Gladiator squad so that he can be in more than one place at a time. If so there are apparenly some who are uhmmmm..... unimpressive.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Fish are still pretty heavy. Have you ever tried to lift a cask of wine, too? Jesus must work out.

I didnt finish it, then he'd get 5000 people to come eat and drink while he delivered a sermon.

Thing, while not being physically the strongest of that group...has way more heart then all of them combined. :o

But meh, I guess I go with the Hulk.

It can't possibly be the Hulk.

Deadpool, a man that's not even on this LIST, has impaled the Hulk on a pole before. :(

Hulk can become stronger than anyone else on that list if he gets mad.

However, Hercules is stronger than Hulk when he's at his base strength (before his rage increases his strength).

Hercules is THE strongest in the MU, and only Hulk can become stronger after getting good and pissed.

*Fun fact: Abomination is also stonger than Hulk, but as the fight progresses Hulk gains the strength to beat his ass. :)

But yeah, Hulk wins because he's always pissed off.

Mr. Green said:
Hulk can become stronger than anyone else on that list if he gets mad.

However, Hercules is stronger than Hulk when he's at his base strength (before his rage increases his strength).

Hercules is THE strongest in the MU, and only Hulk can become stronger after getting good and pissed.

*Fun fact: Abomination is also stonger than Hulk, but as the fight progresses Hulk gains the strength to beat his ass. :)

But yeah, Hulk wins because he's always pissed off.

Yes, but even after being pissed.. Hulk has gotten his ass beat by some people you wouldn't even think of as being superstrong. :o

ShadowBoxing said:
I would say Champion as an elder ought to be the strongest. After him the Beyonder, Living Tribunal, and the One Above All would essentially be considered "strong" since they are not limited by the boundaries of strength.
I would say the Beyonder is the strongest being in MU history because he would be able to make himself stronger. Just look at what he did to Kurse in Kurse vs Thor. He made Kurse stronger than Thor and when Thor use his Belt of Strength to make himself twice as strong the Beyonder increase Kurse's strength again.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Living Tribunal: Define strongest.

If you count the cosmic being in, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion ect.
They can basicly lift the entire universe (or at least anything in it).

But if you refere to normal beings, semi-god´s and god´s.
I would say the Hulk.
The have done some crazy stuff.
secretwarsstrength.jpg
He was using leverage to brace the mountain so he wasn't holding the full wieght and I think Ironman kept pissing him off. Also Thor lifted the FULL weigth of the Midgard Serpent who had put ALL his weight on one foot while thor was cursed with brittle bones. So who much would a 24000 mile long snake weight??? I about the same weight as what hulk lifted withOUT being pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"