G8: Still Just As Action-Packed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I feel like a typical gay. I just got an I-Phone today, and the first app I downloaded was Grindr. And what's worse is that since it's a different phone/profile, I have to fill in all the info again and I lost my favorites from my android phone. :csad:

I feel another debate coming on... :oldrazz:

Yeah, I've had my fill of debates.

I just unfriended a high school buddy because of their support for Chik-Fil-A today. It's just she doesn't understand the issue at hand. :csad:

I've lost a couple of "facebook friends" today as well.

I've had the same issue with 4 other friends, but they mostly understood where they misunderstood the backlash against Chik-Fil-A.

I haven't had anyone being obnoxious about it on my FB.

I don't befriend idiots, so I didn't have any problems. :thumbup:

I've had the same issue with 4 other friends, but they mostly understood where they misunderstood the backlash against Chik-Fil-A.

I defriended two today. One because of Chick-fil-a, the other because they liked the Mitt Romney facebook page. I can't be associated with that s***.:o

Five have "defriended" me so far... :csad:

I don't pay enough attention to my friend count to know lol. And those who would i probably wouldn't even notice.....

Though i have a once fun fruitfly of a gf in LA who at one time had nothing but gay friends.... Who's slowly becoming a "crazy religious" type ever since she started dating this one guy.... And pretty sure one of us may be losing the other soon....

You're better off.

Yeah, eff them. You don't need people like that in your life.

I know. I haven't been close to the ones who "defriended" me on facebook in years though. It's just disappointing to see someone you used to be so close with support something like Chick-Fil-A's "appreciation" day.

I don't pay enough attention to my friend count to know lol. And those who would i probably wouldn't even notice.....

Though i have a once fun fruitfly of a gf in LA who at one time had nothing but gay friends.... Who's slowly becoming a "crazy religious" type ever since she started dating this one guy.... And pretty sure one of us may be losing the other soon....

I only knew my "friend count" because I looked at it before I posted what I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"