G8: Still Just As Action-Packed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chick ******io issue is *this close* to being overblown now.

Seriously. It's getting taken waaaay out of proportion in my opinion. The stuff is gross anyway, why eat there? LOL

I am now a member of the 50k club... someone bake me a cake! Cheesecake preferably!

The Chick ******io issue is *this close* to being overblown now.

Seriously. It's getting taken waaaay out of proportion in my opinion. The stuff is gross anyway, why eat there? LOL
Especially when Checkers, Wendy's, Popeye's, and KFC(sorry tortured chickens :csad:) >>>>>> Chik-Fil-A.

Especially when Checkers, Wendy's, Popeye's, and KFC(sorry tortured chickens :csad:) >>>>>> Chik-Fil-A.

I move that we all have an "eat-in" at Checkers this weekend. Who's with me?

I miss Carl's Jr. I'm pretty positive HARDEES doesnt have the same food :( (though i havent been in a while)

Ah, only time I travel to tourist area is for my sushi place. :yay:

Maybe I'll try it out sometime during HHN.

Haha. Nice. I can't wait, 7 more days and I'll be up there. I officially got my job too, which is exciting.. because I was stressin' for awhile there.

The guy that was interested in me issued me an ultimatum...

He generally said, ''I've done everything right, I've been nice and patient with you and have tried everything to get you to like me... so either you get serious or I'm going to move on''.

I'm sorry but... I laughed.

It was cruel and I shouldn't have done it but it was like a reflex action. I told this guy before I wasn't in the best place right now, wasn't looking for anything at all... basically that he was a nice fella and that I consider myself lucky to have him as a friend.

I told him I'm not playing hard to get... I'm just not playing. But I have a funny feeling its not the end of it.

I mean geez... he only knows me about 3 months.

The guy that was interested in me issued me an ultimatum...

He generally said, ''I've done everything right, I've been nice and patient with you and have tried everything to get you to like me... so either you get serious or I'm going to move on''.

I'm sorry but... I laughed.

It was cruel and I shouldn't have done it but it was like a reflex action. I told this guy before I wasn't in the best place right now, wasn't looking for anything at all... basically that he was a nice fella and that I consider myself lucky to have him as a friend.

I told him I'm not playing hard to get... I'm just not playing. But I have a funny feeling its not the end of it.

I mean geez... he only knows me about 3 months.

3months is alot if you're around eachother often. On one hand, if you're not ready, you're not ready. But on the other... ask yourself why you're not ready? maybe you've been telling yourself that a little too long?

the only right answer is how you feel

3months is alot if you're around eachother often. On one hand, if you're not ready, you're not ready. But on the other... ask yourself why you're not ready? maybe you've been telling yourself that a little too long?

the only right answer is how you feel

Once a week for three months is long?

I'm just not interested in him and told him as much (in the nicest way possible).

I just found it funny that all of a sudden, he's making demands when he knows the answer already.

I'm just not interested in him and told him as much (in the nicest way possible).

I just found it funny that all of a sudden, he's making demands when he knows the answer already.

well, then you handled it correctly. he's got to decide what he wants.. he says he's issuing you an ultimatum when in reality... he's the one that has it.

What would you guys consider the "bare necessesties" and the "I-WANTS!!!" when moving? I'm struggling with what funds I need to shell out for what. >O

We're on G8 now? Y'all *****es can talk.

Also my 2 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks... I think I've only just realised I'm actually in an adult relationship. :o

You've been seeing or hanging out with him ONCE A WEEK FOR THREE MONTHS??

Dude. That's serious dating. And for a quarter of a year, at that. Even if you don't feel it's that serious clearly to him it is. It'd be one thing if it were once every few weeks or a few months. But people's schedules are already so busy and jam-packed. To make time to spend with one specific person weekly for 90 days is a commitment.

In my opinion he's absolutely right to demand some sort of answer.

well, then you handled it correctly. he's got to decide what he wants.. he says he's issuing you an ultimatum when in reality... he's the one that has it.

Yep... I mean I know what you were saying before. I feel like I'm not up for anything at the moment, but if the right person came along... It would be a different story.

I let him down gently... what more does he want?

You've been seeing or hanging out with him ONCE A WEEK FOR THREE MONTHS??

Dude. That's serious dating. And for a quarter of a year, at that. Even if you don't feel it's that serious clearly to him it is. It'd be one thing if it were once every few weeks or a few months. But people's schedules are already so busy and jam-packed. To make time to spend with one specific person weekly for 90 days is a commitment.

In my opinion he's absolutely right to demand some sort of answer.

What? :funny:

He sees me every Friday or Saturday night when we are out with our/mainly my friends. As a GROUP.

I'm not attracted to him and told him in the nicest way possible (really nice). I can't give him another answer.

He even gets jealous when my good friend of 10 years flirts with me. (We've always done this, its no big deal). I guess friendships not enough for him.

We're on G8 now? Y'all *****es can talk.

Also my 2 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks... I think I've only just realised I'm actually in an adult relationship. :o

Congratulations! :yay:

Wendy's is my weakness. If this whole Chik-Fill nonsense happened to Wendy's I don't think I could boycott it. Or even care to. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"