BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAL GADOT IS WONDER WOMAN

That is the title of this thread. That means...you talk about the actress Gal Gadot playing the character Wonder Woman.

If you want to talk about possible love interests or violence in the movie....you go to a thread about that subject, or if there isn't a thread about that subject...you create one. You do NOT clutter up the thread about the actress Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman with pages of stuff that has absilutely nothing about the actress Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman.

I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for her to post another work out pic. :oldrazz:

I'm still in awe at the last one....the girl took a damn picture while perfectly balanced on a ball & holding a phone. Her selfie game is officially out of control. hahah

That doesn't look like Gadot to me. At all.

Due to misunderstandings between us and going off topic in the Gal Gadot thread..
GAL GADOT IS WONDER WOMAN

That is the title of this thread. That means...you talk about the actress Gal Gadot playing the character Wonder Woman.

If you want to talk about possible love interests or violence in the movie....you go to a thread about that subject, or if there isn't a thread about that subject...you create one. You do NOT clutter up the thread about the actress Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman with pages of stuff that has absilutely nothing about the actress Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman.
I made this thread to discuss how do you think Wonder Woman is gonna be portrayed, costume, personality, is she gonna fly?, invisible jet, origin, look, images etc...
All you have to ask or to discuss about Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman and in future movies.

Last edited:
At first I was wondering why another thread was needed for WW, but then saw the off-topic message. I have to say it seems a bit much that we need another thread. I understand not talking about Cavill and really off-topic stuff in the Gadot thread, but discussing whether we want WW to have a love interest is directly related to how we want the character portrayed in the movie. Obviously, I will comply with mod instructions, but I think this makes what is allowed in the Gadot thread very narrow. It seems like all we are allowed there is posting about how pretty she is/swooning or work-out pics.

I too had the same thoughts, mrsKent. I mean, it's all relative to the casting but oh well.

I believe this in not needed. Anyway: No stripper costume, especially stripper costume with battleskirt.

Hughes.jpg

This thread makes perfect sense.

I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for her to post another work out pic. :oldrazz:

I'm still in awe at the last one....the girl took a damn picture while perfectly balanced on a ball & holding a phone. Her selfie game is officially out of control. hahah

She has great balance and posture, and almost looked a bit like a ballerina.

A better choice would be to change the name of one of the other threads to:

All Things Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 38

A better choice would be to change the name of one of the other threads to:

All Things Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 38

That's not what the movie is going to be called though.
icon10.gif

Ancient Greeks did not wear trousers !

First of all, this isn't a documentary on ancient Greece. Secondly, the artwork of mythical Amazons sometimes involved trousers :)

amazonwar.jpg

A bodysuit underneath a dress! So anachronistic :p

I think DA Champion might have been joking. At least, I thought he was.

Sort of.

As I've stated before, I think that a battle skirt like we saw in Troy or other movies like it is the best option.

Leotards, spandex black yoga pants, not so much.

Me too. BattleSkirt-Feminine but fierce. Shorts alongside Batman/Superman would look downright awkward. Pants-practical, but boring :o

Sort of.

As I've stated before, I think that a battle skirt like we saw in Troy or other movies like it is the best option.

Leotards, spandex black yoga pants, not so much.

Well, I didn't think you were trying to justify panties by saying they're more "ancient Greek" than pants (I have heard that ridiculous argument).

I'm usually on the skirt bandwagon too, but have seen some good pants options, like in Teagone's manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"