BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The progress has definitely become noticeable. The trio is gonna look great.

i think something like hilary rhoda (here i go talking bout her again) should be gal's ideal target physique imo. i don't think it would be difficult for her to attain.

jennifer-fisher-hilary-rhoda-w352.jpg

she's slim, but her definition gives her a very strong look. she actually lost some weight, she use to look even more like an ideal ww back in her sports illustrated days.

karmen pedaru is another model who's very much one of those thin high fashion model types but her physique gives her a strong look...
nicolas-6.jpg

Karmen+Pedaru+by+David+Armstrong+%2528The+Apartment+-+Pop+%252328+Spring-Summer+2013%2529.jpg

Karmen-Pedaru-David-Armstrong11.jpg

Last edited:
She's still very thin, but if they put her something warrior-ish then she will look the part...IMO.

She looks so good. It's all just bit picking at this point. She looks more than fine.

She's still very thin, but if they put her something warrior-ish then she will look the part...IMO.
In comparisson to your avvy woman of course... :funny: but that doesn't mean she's looking great and improving her physique. :woot:

I think this is more or less how Gal will look on the movie with all the visuals and her training done.
tumblr_static_mira.jpg

Spartacus33.JPG

I mean for the ones that they need to put her as a warrior cause she looks weak and fragile. if they convert this women into a badass warrior and knowing the guys behind her work I can expect something like this happening.
she first looked like this
180Spartacus_girls_ellen_article.jpg

to this warrior

Spartacus-War-Of-The-Damned-1-Frikarte.jpg

By the way, Spartacus probably has the best female characters of all recent series.

She looks really good in the latest pic, and since theres still a month before filming even starts (and the fact that shooting is going to be 10 months) she is going to look perfect in the movie.

She looks perfect '__'

So excited to see some WW action.

tumblr_mve8tbpONI1stedbqo3_250.gif

Last edited:
She is not looking too much different than Jamie Alexander, in terms of physique here.

Though, I would want Gal to train some more..

tumblr_n2my4edvMU1t62v5ao1_500.jpg
QGRH3fX.jpg

That is a nice photo. She's not making any silly faces or anything. Just a warm smile.

Can we assume her training is done? Twight is here in the states and Gal went back to israel.

Can't assume that at all... Henry has been training according to the regimen with another GymJones trainer, so I guarantee Twight left someone substantial there with Gal in his stead to keep things going.
Unfortunately Twight has a lot on his plate, so he will establish things in many areas and then let trusted associates continue in his absence.
Snyder lays out the entire shoot schedule to Twight so that training all staff is coordinated around that shoot timing.
Twight may even be back to Cav-El's side to fine tune at this point in the schedule. He's does a bit more than just manage the muscles... you even see him go over fight technique with Cav-El during training in the behind the scenes for a reason. :yay:

All successful gym owners/trainers have able & competent personal trainers who work for them; they'll keep training up til the last minute and even getting their "pump" in between takes (as Cavill did on MoS).

One thing I can never argue when it comes to Snyder is that he KNOWS how to get actors as beastly as possible for films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"