BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want her to have some regality to her performance which from her appearance in many of her commercials and other work she's done seems to be plausible. Also I want the bad ass to be less overt for SvsB because I want it to show up at the end out of nowhere and really be a nice surprise. That has yet to be seen that she can do. Though she's in F&F she doesn't do a lot of hand to hand combat in it so that part is hard to gage about if she will be good at giving off an imposing look convincingly but I have faith the casting directors and director saw that she was the whole package.

Well then lead by example.

Precisely, most of the other posts I see in this thread by Jaymes and other Gal supporters are collections of images of her followed by commentary about how gorgeous and sexy she is. Just because you are being positive, it doesn't change the fact that one is just focusing on her appearance.

How WW as played by Gal will come across will hinge in my mind, on how they conceptualize the Amazons on Paradise Isle. They better have a good handle on that, seeing as it's the culture she grew up in. Will it be militant, shall we say? Or loosey-goosey and new age? Mary Sue land? Secret dystopia? What ever one wants or thinks, I believe WW should be written and presented with that in mind.

Precisely, most of the other posts I see in this thread by Jaymes and other Gal supporters are collections of images of her followed by commentary about how gorgeous and sexy she is. Just because you are being positive, it doesn't change the fact that one is just focusing on her appearance.
At least myself and "other Gal supporters" are talking about Gal as WW and not giving our wish list all the time of people that they wanted instead of her. :whatever:

I think it's cool that she has an accent. I think that could work really well for Wondy.

Yes, it's cool that we're getting a foreign accent in the movie that is not a british accent.

British accents are overused.

I love her accent too. It is very exotic and not just in a very proper British kind of way if that makes any sense (not that their is anything wrong with that).

I think it's cool that she has an accent. I think that could work really well for Wondy.

Yeah, me too. Not only is it something the GA haven't really seen (heard?) before, WW having an accent is logical.

Yes, it's cool that we're getting a foreign accent in the movie that is not a british accent.

Welcome to my world. :oldrazz:

Since I was raised in an orthodox jewish environment, I interpret the israeli accent differently. I wonder how the GA will respond. They pretty much only hear it when Netanyahu is interviewed by CNN.

I hope she sounds like Kyle's mom.

I hope she sounds like Anthony Quinn as Zorba the Greek.

How many and which F&F films is she in? I've watched them out of order in different years and don't think I've seen them all but not sure which one I still need to see.

I love her accent too. It is very exotic and not just in a very proper British kind of way if that makes any sense (not that their is anything wrong with that).

Yeah, me too. Not only is it something the GA haven't really seen (heard?) before, WW having an accent is logical.

Welcome to my world. :oldrazz:

Well let's keep it honest, it never made sense that wonder woman always sounded American in Justice league, JLU, In the Lynda Carter shown or any of the cartoons. Unless the Greek women in themysicra got there by way of England or North America. Or am I missing something here?

How many and which F&F films is she in? I've watched them out of order in different years and don't think I've seen them all but not sure which one I still need to see.

Gal made her F&F debut in 2009's Fast & Furious (#4), followed up by 2011's Fast Five and then finally 2013's Fast and Furious 6.

I've said it before that Gal will be the second Wonder Woman overall and the first movie Wonder Woman. Like Lynda Carter, she had a pageantry background and is the same height as her. Past the looks, we look forward as to how she's written and if she captures the essence of the current Wonder Woman just like Lynda captured the essence of the golden-age Wonder Woman.

If they base Wondie in Azzarello's run it's 97,34% garanteed it will be greatness.

For those of y'all who wanted to see her commercial awhile back. :BA

[YT]vNB3niQ_74E[/YT]

And these are from Jan 2013.
[YT]n8jFfcaStoc[/YT]

[YT]OSsQgDY_KJ4[/YT]

Thank you, Stephen. You're welcome, Calvin.

Hmm... She has a pretty, I don't want to say deep voice, but it's not as high as I seem to remember her from interviews... Sounds good for an Amazon Princess.

Thanks for those videos. I love Gal dancing in a 60s style in that 2nd one. :hrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"