Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's a neat compilation of them working out. It should definitely help kick Doomsday's butt. :o

I finally saw the new Triple 9 trailer. Those shots of her in that mini dress tho. Hnnngh. She ain't winning a best mom award for this role. Heh.

Just checked out her Instagram pic.

Her biceps are bigger than mine. :db:

All about the JL train
skfHJL1.jpg

:mnm:

Heh, nice. :up:

Picture isn't showing, if there is one there.

It's occurred to me that, it's going to be hilarious when her daughter sees her modeling stuff, or her films for that matter, and is old enough to comprehend them. Especially when her school friends see them as well. Well, hilarious for us, awkward for her.

I'm not saying that it's a BAD thing mind you. It's just amusing to think about.

its even more amusing for children of donald trump

http://www.vulture.com/2015/11/5-movie-stars-who-could-break-through-in-2016.html

Gal Gadot
The lowest-profile actor of these five, Gadot’s upside makes up for it. By securing the part of Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman, Gadot guaranteed herself roles in about a thousand DC projects coming in the next few years, including her character’s own films. To balance out the costumed crusading, Gadot’s rumored to be in Keeping Up With the Joneses, a comedy co-starring Jon Hamm, Isla Fisher, and Zach Galifianakis. There’s also John Hillcoat’s Triple 9 and the Ryan Reynolds vehicle Criminal, but let’s face it: Wonder Woman should be more than enough to make Gadot a star.

Gotta say, she's gotten even hotter for me ever since she started hitting the gym big time.

Not trying to shame her or say that she was unhealthy before or anything but I do think that she looks better in her Wonder Woman shape. It's not like a super duper massive difference because it seems like she is naturally just a very slim woman but there is a difference.

I saw that list on Vulture about up and comers and found it interesting. Gadot is very, very lucky, I mean she scored a huge role. She should be on any rising star list. It doesn't hurt that she is charming in interviews. If she nails the role and people like the film, watch out.

Last edited:
@I SEE SPIDEY

Yeah, she definitely looks much better now.

By the way I was just looking at the box office predictions in your sig, wondering why did you give Wondy "only" 550mil and I realized I have no idea what to expect of it when it comes to the box office.
On one hand, it is a female superhero film, something comic book fans have been wanting to happen for many years, and not just any female superhero, but basically THE female superhero, an ultimate one. Also, Patty Jenkins directing it could possibly add to the interest.
On the other, Wonder Woman has been obscured and ignored for many years (I still can't get over the fact that we never got WW animated series, as we did with Batman and Superman), so she's not as familiar to people like other two thirds of the Trinity are and many seem to be quite unhappy with Gadot in the role, so... yeah, I've no idea. :funny:

So, in hope that things might become a bit clearer to me, given that I noticed before that you seem to have knowledge about this sort of things, why did you give her "only" 550mil?

I feel like if Maleficent can get 700mil+ then WW can do better than just 550mil.

Guys don't take my Wonder Woman prediction too seriously. I don't even know the full cast and haven't seen a trailer! It's more of starter prediction right now. It will change. I'm thinking about upping Suicide Squad's prediction as we speak. It's always changing whether I go higher or lower.

I know people are worried about Jason Fuchs writing the script (although it still hasn't been confirmed who else worked on the script so I think people should calm down) but I think a director like Jenkins could be good for this project. She has experience directing but I like that she isn't a big special effects type director. Let the people around her focus on that stuff and her focus on giving the film good heart and drama.That's the stuff that's really important to a picture.

Besides, the only people mad about Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman are comic fans. The general public who isn't as aware of this stuff more than likely has no opinion.

Not trying to shame her or say that she was unhealthy before or anything but I do think that she looks better in her Wonder Woman shape. It's not like a super duper massive difference because it seems like she is naturally just a very slim woman but there is a difference.

Certainly agree here 100%. She's always been a beautiful girl but her hitting the gym has definitely accentuated everything about her. I like that she's pretty much completely shut up all of the naysayers & we haven't even gotten the solo film yet, let alone BvS. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"