Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the movie.... Gal was brilliant. Probably the best part of it TBH

In reality, after seeing Lynn Collins, a very beautiful woman, in battle armor in "John Carter of Mars", I realized that a woman of average proportions would look overly bulky in the Wonder Woman outfit. The way comics are drawn translate to real world outfits with more heft. Clothing, costumes and fantasy armor are not paper thin, and add visually unwanted inches on film.

Not only is Gal beautiful on the inside, and charming in that Diana Prince way, she has the lanky frame that could add on muscle without giving up the sleekness that keeps the armor from looking too bulky on her. I wasn't jealous when she had the scrawny waif look, but now-damn girl!

Yep, Gadot has an enviable figure now.

Who cares about big boobs? I have big boobs and they hurt my back. Big boobs are annoying.

"Who cares about big boobs?" Heheheh...Speak for yourself Spidey... :hehe:

Yep, Gadot has an enviable figure now.

Who cares about big boobs? I have big boobs and they hurt my back. Big boobs are annoying.

I don't care for women with big boobs. Nothing against you. I just find them intimidating. I prefer them proportionate to the woman and on the smaller side. Gal's are perfect.

Gal Gadot's breasts are great. Both of them.

How is Gal's acting in BvS? Can you see why she was chosen for the part? Is she magical like Snyder thought?

I thought her acting was fine but she doesn't have much to do because her role was small.

I thought her acting was fine but she doesn't have much to do because her role was small.

Which is a blessing IMO. The scenes with Diana and Bruce bar the final one were a bit like Bruce/Selina but she was good in them and really struck the right aura as Wonder Woman in action.

So would you say she was the stand out like Anne Hathaway was in TDKR?

How is Gal's acting in BvS? Can you see why she was chosen for the part? Is she magical like Snyder thought?

No issues whatsoever. She doesn't have much to say, but overall her acting was completely fine.

So would you say she was the stand out like Anne Hathaway was in TDKR?

No, I thought Batman and Lois were the best two performances, but as mentioned she really doesn't have a lot to say or do.

Agree with Snyder on her. ) She has really strong screen presence, acting was solid, didn't ruin anything. Though she didn't have any complex emotional scenes.

I wish she had another movie coming out between Wonder Woman and Justice League which wasn't related to the DCEU. It would be nice to see her in a completely different role where she's also not just playing a small part. I don't know if she'll have time though.

I wish she had another movie coming out between Wonder Woman and Justice League which wasn't related to the DCEU. It would be nice to see her in a completely different role where she's also not just playing a small part. I don't know if she'll have time though.

Yeah I'm still not sure she can carry a whole film on her own?

She was miles better here than in the FF films but to me she screams supporting actress and that's definitely what she was in BvS.

Yeah I'm still not sure she can carry a whole film on her own?

She was miles better here than in the FF films but to me she screams supporting actress and that's definitely what she was in BvS.

So do you have concerns about the WW movie then, since she'll have to carry that on her own as the lead?

After seeing BvS I have concerns over every upcoming DC film tbh.

I'm not asking about all the upcoming films though. I'm asking what you think of Gal's ability to carry the WW film on her own based on her acting since you said she's only just a supporting actress.

I'm not asking about all the upcoming films though. I'm asking what you think of Gal's ability to carry the WW film on her own based on her acting since you said she's only just a supporting actress.
As I said, she has amazing screen presence. Around experienced and talented actors she can blossom. With a decent script and directing.

Isn't Patty Jenkins a more accomplished director than Zack Snyder? She should be able to draw out a good performance from Gal.

And I'm sure Gal will have good chemistry with Chris Pine, who is a better leading man than Henry Cavill.

Patty Jenkins might be the most critically acclaimed DC director because of her Emmy nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"