Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
683052035.gif
hwShCDs

Lawd.

Gal made Kimmel turn red.

Good interview and DR is going to cray himself to sleep over them legs.

It was a fun interview. Her English sounds good to me, better than in an old interview that I watched.

On Ellen she sounded really fluent on English.

YouTube link to the Kimmel interview

On Ellen she sounded really fluent on English.
Yep.

I mention it because some were concerned but I believe she is going to be understable to English speaking audiences. And I understand the concern but it sounds to me like she has been working at it.

I chuckled a little when Jimmy said that Wonder Woman isn't American in the film and I was like Wonder Woman was never American to begin with, that's Superman whom was raised in America. I get it though, Wonder Woman has always been portrayed as having a (for lack of a better term) generically American accent, even though it didn't make a whole lot of sense that she did. And I wouldn't have questioned it if the actress they did cast was American because it's a fantasy anyhow.

Man.... if Gal asked me what I thought of her breasts I'd be like :wow: :thud:

Yep.

I mention it because some were concerned but I believe she is going to be understable to English speaking audiences. And I understand the concern but it sounds to me like she has been working at it.

I chuckled a little when Jimmy said that Wonder Woman isn't American in the film and I was like Wonder Woman was never American to begin with, that's Superman whom was raised in America. I get it though, Wonder Woman has always been portrayed as having a (for lack of a better term) generically American accent, even though it didn't make a whole lot of sense that she did. And I wouldn't have questioned it if the actress they did cast was American because it's a fantasy anyhow.

I get in the movie (althought from what I've heard from the movie she really puts the English but with a foreign touch that I really like) she may have some foreign touch, thing that I see correctly due to her not being raised in the US like for example, Batman or Superman.

BTW Not sure if this has been posted already...

1914550_920935311337916_81509063359164981_n.jpg

I love the fact WW doesn't have an American accent, but I didn't hear Kimmel mention anything about America. Did the YouTube link cut off part of the Kimmel interview?

He said it sometime before the interview so it wouldn't be in the interview clip.

I'm sure if Kimmel said something, it was at least with humor, but I legitimately dread that so many braindead super-"patriotic" morons in this country that will be fuming over this character not being American. Mythology don't matter, those folks will rage on Facebook.

Jimmy definitely wasn't saying it in a bad way, it was more like noting a change from the norm is all.

We do have a lot of idiots in America. Even with the risks of annoying idiots I think it's awesome that WB let Snyder go in the direction he did for the character. I think it's an interesting change that honestly makes more sense.

Gal's interview was great. She was really fun and lively. When she stretched out her leg, that was sexy. :hmr: I wish we had the beginning of the interview where she walked into the studio so we could see those wonderful legs.

What a question to ask though: "What do you think about my breasts" :eek:

She would make anyone blush, and she was blushing herself. Of course, we'd need closer inspection and to see more of them to make a proper assessment. :o

So her actual birthname is Greenstein? Gal Greenstein? Or was it changed to Gadot before she was actually born and it was only her parents who changed their names? Of course, Gal Gadot looks and sounds so much better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back