Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview with Kimmel was a good and also quite fun.

Last edited:
Better quality videos of Gal on Kimmel:

[YT]QA8pQMJrcNY[/YT]

[YT]4NA7hQb8IBI[/YT]

http_o_aolcdn_com_hss_storage_midas_993449e3ca.jpg

:thud:

Wait... that's Gal Gadot's voice? For some reason I never heard her speaking before.

Well, I've got to say, she sounds a lot more mature and womanly than she looks, if that makes any sense.

Wait... that's Gal Gadot's voice? For some reason I never heard her speaking before.

Well, I've got to say, she sounds a lot more mature and womanly than she looks, if that makes any sense.

If you haven't heard her voice all this time, you've been missing out. She has a really sexy voice and accent, and a beautiful singing voice too:

[YT]xdFANiyCcjw[/YT]

[YT]DnrmFCPNRY4[/YT]

:ilv:

If you haven't heard her voice all this time, you've been missing out. She has a really sexy voice and accent, and a beautiful singing voice too:

[YT]xdFANiyCcjw[/YT]

[YT]DnrmFCPNRY4[/YT]

:ilv:

I'm sorry but that's not her singing :csad:

but since you wanted to hear her singing:

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjDPgMJVpE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjDPgMJVpE[/YT]

I didn't even know this existed. It's from a music performance for kids in 2008. Ran for about 2 months.

but since you wanted to hear her singing:

[YT]ddjDPgMJVpE[/YT]

I didn't even know this existed. It's from a music performance for kids in 2008. Ran for about 2 months.

Fixed the link for you. And thanks for posting that.

But that's the same voice as in the clips above. It's not that it sounds different. And those clips do sound like her voice.

And I think the first clip (Here comes the rain again), although posted on YouTube, was originally on Gal's Facebook page. So it is her.

Fixed the link for you. And thanks for posting that.

But that's the same voice as in the clips above. It's not that it sounds different. And those clips do sound like her voice.

And I think the first clip (Here comes the rain again), although posted on YouTube, was originally on Gal's Facebook page. So it is her.

Thanks for fixing the link.

I was talking about the second file posted. I know it says it's her and it does sound a lot alike but I am fairly positive it's not. Mind you, I can't find who sings this version on the song anywhere. It's not anywhere else online so maybe I'm wrong :cwink:

If you haven't heard her voice all this time, you've been missing out.
Well I want to be honest, while I'm still a bit skeptical about her playing WW (I know, I know... but I've seen so little of her acting!), the voice is just about perfect.

So yeah, I guess her vocal cords just got themselves a new fan today. lol

Holy lord she's giant...ess. :wow:

Ya know, usually when a woman is over 6' when in heels (which 5'10" Gal most certainly is), they try to hide her height on screen, as has been the way since the early days of film. I mean, it's well known that Ingrid Bergman famously would have towered over Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca (and half her other male co-stars from that decade) if they hadn't used tricks. I know I'm always saying "height doesn't matter" in terms of fancasting, but I do have to say I'm going to find it really refreshing that a tall woman is actually going to be allowed to be tall on screen without being treated like a joke ala most Jane Lynch characters, or like a freakish giant the way they do with Brienne on GoT. Seems like a pretty rare thing, even today.

Last edited:
I don't watch GoT but I'm assuming Brienne is Gwendoline Christie. She's what, 6'2"-6'3" bare-feet?

Yeah, 6'3". She's wonderful in the part, for the record, but the nature of the part and how other characters see her isn't especially flattering.

Ya know, usually when a woman is over 6' when in heels (which 5'10" Gal most certainly is), they try to hide her height on screen, as has been the way since the early days of film. I mean, it's well known that Ingrid Bergman famously would have towered over Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca (and half her other male co-stars from that decade) if they hadn't used tricks. I know I'm always saying "height doesn't matter" in terms of fancasting, but I do have to say I'm going to find it really refreshing that a tall woman is actually going to be allowed to be tall on screen without being treated like a joke ala most Jane Lynch characters, or like a freakish giant the way they do with Brienne on GoT. Seems like a pretty rare thing, even today.

Will Gal be allowed to be tall next to Cavill? It shouldn't matter really that WW is tall next to Superman, because she's an Amazon, but there have been some ridiculous magazine covers which have her coming only up to Cavill and Affleck's shoulders. If she's in heels, then if she only comes up to their shoulders, she must be about 5'2" without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"