World Gambit

the perfect gambit would be the guy from Lost...the blonde haired guy, he has the nose shape for a gambit, and the hairstyle, and the squinting eyes, and eyebrows, he is also very tall, and built....or u can always choose tom welling :)

GAMBIT012_COV.jpg

gambit012.jpg

gambitevo.jpg

ghost113 said:
the last pic is cool
I was happy to find it. I am quite sad that Evolution is all gone. Just when Gambit started to get interesting. :mad:

its becuase they all evoulved maybe..all of them learned there powers and there potentiel and who there greater enemy is

Someone explained to me that DCowns WB and that WB dumped the Marvel based Evolution cartoon in favor of all the DC cartoons that have since followed. That makes sense to me since the Evolution cartoon was supposedly doing well enough to stay. It still bums me out. Gambit is my fave and always will be.

bachlorette7yd.jpg

^Lorna <3 Remy
uncanny382037zt.jpg

^ one of my all time favorite Gambit pics
xtreme331ph.jpg

^ Hot.

X-Men: Evolution Gambit looks so odd compared to the previous one in the comics (like the ones above); I wish they made him abit more like that, even though they did go for the more teenager look.

If anyone wants an X-Men: Evolution episode with Gambit in it, let me know (with number or name of the episode which can be found at TV.Com) and I can probably upload a copy for you. :)

I still liked X-Men: Evolution, even though i have yet to see X-Men: Evolution Season 4, but gambit still seems like his old self mostly.. :D

That time with the Gambit stripper? I put that as one of my choices in the "Favorite comic moment" thread. I was rolling!

*squeekness wants to know where she can get a Gambit stripper of her own! Hee! *

I was smart enough to copy all the Evolution episodes while they were on TV. I bought the DVDs too, but the whole line has yet to be released, something that perplexes me. You can get everything else, why not all of Evolution? The whole series was worth watching if you get a chance.

Evo Gambit is cool. He's scheming, debonaire and fun. Just like Tas. Although Tas Gambit is still better. Any Gambit is good enough for me. :)

Neptune said:
Evo Gambit is cool. He's scheming, debonaire and fun. Just like Tas. Although Tas Gambit is still better. Any Gambit is good enough for me. :)
I liked the voice on TAS better but the more modern cartooning of Evolution. I too, will take Gambit wherever I can find him. I was bummed when they cancelled his second book. I was enjoying it. Maybe I was the only one... sniff!

Neptune said:
There's two times in Evo where I prefered that version to the TAS one. When he meets Rogue for the first time, and hands her the charged card and walks away as she was dumbstruck. That was just so cool.
And then later when inside the house of the brotherhood, when he grabs and charges up the clothing of...which of them was it? Avalanche? I thought that was an ingenious use of his powers. Also was abit of a 'gambit' move, since if he had to let the clothing explode he would of been hurt. :up:

Heath Ledger and Guy Pearce are good dream casts, but they probably wouldn't sign on to play Gambit.

Heath Ledger was one of the first choices for Spider-Man, and he turned it down flat. Said in an interview that he had no love for comics growing up, and didn't want to put on 'goofy spandex outfits.' He's trying to be an anti-mainstream kind of actor anyay.

Pearce has been approached for a few comic roles, and said the only way he'd do it was if it was working with Chris Nolan again, which is why many think he'll eventually be Two-Face, or at the very least, Harvey Dent.

Ions said:
There's two times in Evo where I prefered that version to the TAS one. When he meets Rogue for the first time, and hands her the charged card and walks away as she was dumbstruck. That was just so cool.
And then later when inside the house of the brotherhood, when he grabs and charges up the clothing of...which of them was it? Avalanche? I thought that was an ingenious use of his powers. Also was a bit of a 'gambit' move, since if he had to let the clothing explode he would of been hurt. :up:
You just quoted my two favorite scenes.. and it was poor Toad's clothing, hee... Actually the scene in New Orleans when he charges someone's necklace and scatters the beads was cool, too.

34_08.jpg

GAmbit is just a cool character, but they introduced him way to late in Evo.

Hooray for corny speeches that nobody in the real world would ever say!! :)

ghost113 said:
GAmbit is just a cool character, but they introduced him way to late in Evo.
I know, I was so disappointed. He just hit his stride when the series was cancelled. I still remember the big warm gush I had seeing him for the first time -- I had no idea he was coming -- just the hand, the shuffling of cards. I actually squealed with happiness and I am much too old to be doing that! :up:

i like Evo Gambit better than the rest; at the moment. he's just a lot...calmer than the GINO who is walking around the comics nowadays. and i did really like his first encounter with Rogue. just the fact that he'd leave her with a charged card like it was nothing. he looks a bit tougher than the Animated series version as well, imo. less poofy hair and a darker pink-free costume.

my favorite picture of comic Remy is the full-body shot of him on this cover...

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=34231770499%203

squeekness do you have more pictures from that gambit issue?..like an inside pictures of the issue, if u do can u post them?i never read that issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"