Sequels The Official Remy LeBeau/Gambit Thread

I'm not very much into knowing who actors are, but can anyone post a few candidates that bring an older look to the character? Just to get an alternative look at the character besides the teen one?

Ummm...Thats exactly what they're trying to do it. Thats why they kept him out of the first couple movies; so he can be the "Replacement Wolverine" when Jackman gets tired of being Logan. They even admitted it.

When? Is there a link to this information? To my knowledge, no one has stated that they're simply looking to use Gambit as a replacement for Jackman when he gets tired of being Logan (despite the fact that I think this is what they would want to do anyway).

Why do people want Santoro for Gambit? He doesn't look like Gambit at all. At least not like how i think Gambit should look.

as i said a billion times before, you dont have to look like the character to be cast, he's got the looks though, i dont know what you are talking about but better yet,he can act

Why do people want Santoro for Gambit? He doesn't look like Gambit at all. At least not like how i think Gambit should look.

there are a few manips done by some users here, that you'll be impresed.

I'll post what I have.

Need to search them.

The Byronic hero is the kind of hero the Lord Byron often wrote about during the Victorian era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byronic_hero
Sorry for my ignorance regarding literary jargon, but how does that differ from an anti-hero? (yes, I read the wikipedia definition of anti-hero, as well.)

Gambit usually turns into one of them when women have creative control (in fan-fics usually, especially the slash kind).
And we all know that if a woman writes it, it must be bad. :oldrazz:

I'd prefer for him to be a neutral party, but one that is willing to help the X-men (especially since it helps his own goals as well.)
In which case, he really didn't have much of an epiphany at all. Even if I'm misunderstanding you somehow, making Gambit a neutral party in X4 is a great way to ensure that he will be either practically or entirely missing from X5.

as i said a billion times before, you dont have to look like the character to be cast, he's got the looks though, i dont know what you are talking about but better yet,he can act
He's still Brazilian, which is a far cry from being Cajun. They should definitely cast a North American or, if worst comes to worst, a Frenchman.

Sorry for my ignorance regarding literary jargon, but how does that differ from an anti-hero? (yes, I read the wikipedia definition of anti-hero, as well.)

Byronic heroes tend to have more of a sense of tragedy about them, they tend to brood more, lots of melodrama. Basically, the 18th century precursor to emo.

And we all know that if a woman writes it, it must be bad. :oldrazz:

Only because men and women want different things from the character.

In which case, he really didn't have much of an epiphany at all. Even if I'm misunderstanding you somehow, making Gambit a neutral party in X4 is a great way to ensure that he will be either practically or entirely missing from X5.

Sorry, I was kinda tired yesterday. I was going to post a plan for a gradual transition from neutral to good-guy for each film of the new trilogy but scrapped it and forgot to clean up my post afterwards.

I'm not really interested in continuing the discussion anymore though. Movie-Gambit is going to suck regardless of how old he is.

When? Is there a link to this information? To my knowledge, no one has stated that they're simply looking to use Gambit as a replacement for Jackman when he gets tired of being Logan (despite the fact that I think this is what they would want to do anyway).

They said the reason Gambit was kept out was because they think he's just like Wolverine in terms of attitude personality and powers..

Byronic heroes tend to have more of a sense of tragedy about them, they tend to brood more, lots of melodrama. Basically, the 18th century precursor to emo.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Sorry, I was kinda tired yesterday. I was going to post a plan for a gradual transition from neutral to good-guy for each film of the new trilogy but scrapped it and forgot to clean up my post afterwards.

Lol np.

I'm not really interested in continuing the discussion anymore though. Movie-Gambit is going to suck regardless of how old he is.

I win. :oldrazz: lol jk I enjoyed arguing my POV w/ you, though. I always found arguments to be fun when they're kept civil and in context (no name-calling, hating, or any of that junk). :)

2006146476588147007_fs.jpg

Ian Somerhalder
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/18677/2006146476588147007_fs.jpg

I saw Ian in something -- Mesengers, maybe? And he actualy wasn't that bad so who knows? Maybe he could be decent. :)

What do you mean from what?
Like where the pic is from? Or where the actor is from?

Well I first saw him in the show My So-Called Life, he was also in Urban Legend, Thin Red Line, Fight Club, Girl Interrupted, American Psycho, Requiem for a Dream, Highway, Panic Room, Alexander, and Lord of War.

He's also in Chapter 27, where he plays the killer of John Lennon.

Well I first saw him in the show My So-Called Life, he was also in Urban Legend, Thin Red Line, Fight Club, Girl Interrupted, American Psycho, Requiem for a Dream, Highway, Panic Room, Alexander, and Lord of War.

He's also in Chapter 27, where he plays the killer of John Lennon.
didnt he get really sick because he had to gain so much weight and then lose it really fast?

That sounds familiar but I'm not entirely sure. It wouldn't surprise me though.

yeah i tihkn he did, i heard about it somewhere, hope he's alright now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"