World Gambit

How can she wear short shorts and a short-sleeved shirt in a snowy mountain range?

Jedi Master said:
squeekness do you have more pictures from that gambit issue?..like an inside pictures of the issue, if u do can u post them?i never read that issue
Sorry, Jedi. Someone told me I can't post full pages or I'd get canned so I had to dump the full pics. But here's a small one, not a full page.

gambitbookonepagefive.jpg

the pic Muze posted is truely kick ass.

the one with gambit on his knee's with the pool stick in his right hand

I don't think he is on his knees but ok

so wuts that thing scrappin off his right knee,he's sliding off his right knee???? i must be blind then, cuz it doesnt look like he is using his FOOT

I really don't know i was just jokin around.

This is one of my new favorites:

ultimatexmen1.jpg

its wierd seeing gambit without his mask..to me, gambit looks better wit the mask and gloves on

Jedi Master said:
its wierd seeing gambit without his mask..to me, gambit looks better wit the mask and gloves on
Yeah, me too, but no one's really drawn him that way in a while. I guess they figured he needed a wardrobe update. Not that I'm fond of magenta or anything, but I liked the way Skroce drew him in Gambit #1 and for his run. Later on they made his pants more baggy and put the bandana on him. I didn't like that so much.

well..wen ever i see a new gambit pic that i love( i love alll gambit pictures)...i always seem to add the mask n gloves and the trenchcoat, idk why, but the picture is the same....but the new one look is kinda hard to get use to

ghost113 said:
I love this picture of Gambit. I was once going to make a shirt out of this but changed my mind.
I tried making Gambit shirts from my printer, they had kits from Staples, but they never come out as good as the ones you can buy. I can think of several pictures I woul dlove to have, but no one has Gambit shirts for sale. I guess there aren't enough Gambit freaks out there like me who want to buy them.

Here's a question for you guys: What do you think would happen if Gambit were the X-traitor?

Neptune said:
Here's a question for you guys: What do you think would happen if Gambit were the X-traitor?
Somehow I doubt it. Gambit has gone a long way to redeem himself for the Massacre. It would be against his character (I believe) to do such a thing. My guess is the traitor will be someone more popular so Marvel can get a higher gasp count. :)

The traitor story was long finished, guys. The traitor was Professor X by way of Onslaught.

You didn't know that? It was like the biggest event of the late nineties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"