The Dark Knight Rises Gary Oldman - "We start shooting next year. You didn't hear that from me"

got to love gary oldman
i cant freakin wait!!!!!

great news. anyone know what the schedule for 'Inception' is? I'm wondering if Nolan is going to be jumping straight from that to Batman right after post production w/out any lengthy time off...and god willing that he is back to direct the movie

Holy ****!

Can't believe he just busted out the news like that.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it is possible he's just messing with us.

Whoa! That means we'll probably get this, Green Lantern, Spider-man 4, Thor, AND Captain America. All in the same year! Now THAT would be the year of comic book movies. It'll sure make up for only having one Marvel movie this year and only one next year.

Very true but that would be a major dick move on his part.

and thats very unlike Oldman, if theres any actor to trust for big news like this, it would be him :woot:

Whoa! That means we'll probably get this, Green Lantern, Spider-man 4, Thor, AND Captain America. All in the same year! Now THAT would be the year of comic book movies. It'll sure make up for only having one Marvel movie this year and only one next year.

Im still thinking it will be a 2012 release date going up against Avengers

yea gary is a guy who cant keep his mouth shut for this type of news

Hmmm. If Nolan were to return, he would have to be working on post production on Inception and pre-production on Batman 3 at the same time. Not to mention when would he have time to work on the script (though Jonah and Goyer could complete that themselves).

Nolan has said tons of time he is a one movie at a time person.

The schedule seems off.

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Thank you, Gary :woot:

I really hope he's not playing us....that's jus unfair. :(

But I mean if that's true....then holy heck, we need official confirmation, and even a hint or the story/characters!!!

One thing (I would hope) we can all agree on though, is alot of people went 'what the hell?!?!?' after the casting of Heath. I'll admit I did. But what that film showed us, is whoever Chris Nolan casts in this film...if he think's they are right for whatever role he gives them, then we have to follow suit. He's already proven he can cast damn well.....

So excited!!!

if they start shooting in 2010 its defintiley going to be during fall winter and into 2011

Whoa. That came completely out of the blue. Perhaps everything is on-track while Inception has been in production? Hope the Nolan brothers are still heavily involved...

Hmmm. If Nolan were to return, he would have to be working on post production on Inception and pre-production on Batman 3 at the same time. Not to mention when would he have time to work on the script (though Jonah and Goyer could complete that themselves).

Nolan has said tons of time he is a one movie at a time person.

The schedule seems off.

Killjoy :( :(

:woot:

If this is true then is anyone else surprised that it wasnt Michael Caine who spilled the beans? lol...and I say it like that because- this kinda seems too good to be true. I mean if Gary Oldman is not kiddin around here then that means Nolan is messin with us (what I been sayin all along), because even though he likes to focus on one movie at a time he does like to keep us in the dark a lot. Mr. Nolan is also said that if it were up to him the fans and the audience wouldnt know ANYTHING until the day they see the movie so i guess when he says anything he literaly means anything at all lol...what a way to build up our suspence and anticipations...OR worse yet, they really will be filming next year and they found a new director...WARNER BROS NEEDS TO CONFIRM SOMTHING HERE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"